My Baby's 4 Sale Again :(

you gave your baby up for adoption :(

someone posted it in the good deals thread, but for the price he's asking it's not that good of a deal, when we could have had it for $1500 on here

I've seen many Blasters that were priced up there in the $2K-$3K range, this is one of 3 or 4 that I would consider shelling out the big bucks for. If it's been taken care of the way it was when you had it I wouldn't hesitate to make a reasonable offer or even pay the asking price. Speedy, that is definitely my favorite Blaster of all time. I know getting it to where it was when you sold it was a trial and error process, but in the end you got it right.

Ya i miss the times being around here im not on suzuki forum alot either im mainly on xbox skype and youtube ive made it good in gaming and getting paid for it soo ya but me and pao are trying to buy it bsck and if we do its staying for good hopefully

That a nice blaster! What have you been riding speede? Hows your pap?
I got me a nice ltr450 sending frame to be powder coated this week and some motor work this week aswell not giing to put too many parts into it...... said tht last time but u nvr know

Definitely one of the best blasters on the site. Upgraded everything. Miss having you around Speedy. Tell Wendell I said hello.
Will do and i may be around more especially if i get this again but if not i will probably be doing something with the ltr on here

yeah speedy, mine is currently for sale, sold my kx85 last week and watched that go away on a trailer.... it was sad the blaster will be harder to watch go, i was hoping to buy a kx250.... but now all my money i think is getting dumped into college :(

c-ya grady, you've been punted :')

Kids and these god damn video games now a days. They would rather pick up a controller, tablet, tv remote than go ride, wrench and get muddy or play sports. Kurt Schilling made it big time in video gaming for about 6 months.
i would ride if mine wasnt in pieces