047.jpg

085.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

121.jpg

Should be riding it tomorrow...waiting for rims to dry....Thanks everyone for the suggestions came out better than I hoped...

it screams early 90's lol. looks good though. now work on getting the plastics back to life.

You just taped it and sprayed it ?!?!?! That's ghetto !

J/k. She looks awesome man !!
zdrool.gif
The colors really go great together . Two thumbs up from me I:II:I

Lol LiL ghetto but got the job done...Thanks for all the compliments...put a lot more hours into it than I originally expected to...saw it came stock in those colors in 94 so figured I'd go w/ the "old skool" look...Already did the pipes w/ heat resistant black(they were a mess b4)...those plastics are a load better than the ones it came w/picked em up from a buddy for $30 so Im gonna stay w/ em for a while....

That is hot...

Not sure what Yamaha was thinking with the Wham "Make It Big" 80's colors. I have a 1998 Yamaha Jog Scooter that I got for $600 bucks & only had 23 original miles on it (and bought it in 2010). Colors ? Black & day glo purple. Gotta love it...

scooter.jpg

I actually love the idea of the "tape off" & paint. I still havent decided on a Blaster or a 450R yet, as it all comes down to the all mighty buck & who is willing to deal, but seeing all these mods & fun, who knows...

Thanx
David