My +9 extended Blaster pics

now when your in the dirt and grass... in normal riding postion you should be able to spin the tires all day in 1st and second... to far back for drags really unless your a bigger guy and can plant you ass off the back of the seat

i have a +5 extended on mine and it works just fine on trails and the track ive just gotta stiffen up the rear shock a little but it works good with the 240bbk +3mm stroker Vforce reeds and my fmf setup real nice really helps keep that front end down

For all of you nay sayers, just rode my +9 Blaster, doesn't handle much worse than it did stock, still cuts hard, only difference is that the front end keeps PLANTED on the ground, and only takes a slight bit more to turn, but with some throttle action, kicks the ass end out to complete the turn......thought there was gonna be this BIG difference......that everyone said.....have yet to see it....I LOVE the way it is now, compared to stock. Yeah, the +9 was a bit overboard, but as I posted time and time again, it was CHEAP, and it looks bad-ass....and for my riding, hasn't really hampered anything. So, I suggest that if you can get a longer swing-arm, do it.....makes a BIG difference.

Do you find that you have alot more wheel spin?

Not really, you control that with the throttle.....if I want it to cut harder, hit the GO lever a little harder....not much tho....seriously, I thought there was gonna be this HUGE difference with the +9, not so much....just keeps the front end down better, squats and goes! By what others were saying on here, I thought it was only gonna be good in a straight line.....not so much

Jesus christ, i bet you get really good traction now. But for me thats a little much, the truns are probably so wide, much like a semi. Hahaha, but it looks good though.

I thought it would shift the weight to the front alot and cause alot of traction lose on the back wheels.

Nope, it keeps the front end from coming up as much which is a big problem on the Blasters because of such a short wheelbase, therefore you GAIN more traction, which is why extended swing-arms are used in drag racing.....for the traction.....:)

Jesus christ, i bet you get really good traction now. But for me thats a little much, the truns are probably so wide, much like a semi. Hahaha, but it looks good though.

Traction....yes...turns....not as much(bad) as I thought it would be....seriously, from what others had been saying, I thought this was gonna be a straight line only machine with that huge of an extension, but after having it on, I think it's more like rider preference, which is all good, because for me, it works.... if your doing super tight forrest/trail riding....you have to hit the throttle a bit harder, and get some wheel spin and some slide action going on to make those hair-pin turns....that's not my riding......at least not now, and I have my stock swinger that I can have swapped in 20 mins if needed. Any one considering an extension has to keep in mind what they are going to be doing, and how they are going to be riding their quad, then figure what length extension will work for that situation, I never planned on a +9, I just found it for CHEAP on E-Bay.....and thought, " why not" and did it. Plus, how cool is it to have a Blaster that is as long if not longer than a Banshee....mine stock was I think 5'1 and now it's like 6'11.....don't remember, have to re-measure it again, as long as it still fits in the bed of the truck ( 8'0) and looks bad-ass....don't really care what others think.:D

I agree with the personal preferance. I think it looks t!t$ !! And you have already learned how to ride with it. For now try cranking preload until you get another shock. BTW, what did you pay for it?

I agree with the personal preferance. I think it looks t!t$ !! And you have already learned how to ride with it. For now try cranking preload until you get another shock. BTW, what did you pay for it?

Yamaha Blaster +9 Swing-Arm swingarm & chain Metalflake-

Price: US $152.50 Economy Shipping : US $17.48