My 1st Blaster

Ordered some parts of member "79 bronco"

Aluminum stator cover
Aluminum oil pump cover
Aluminum frame guards

Looking into aluminum rear master cylinder guards at moment.

Coming along nice so far why u paint some of the frame white after gussets is it gonna stay like that or is it gonna be solid orange again

Thanks. White paint just to stop rust. frame will be getting media blasted and powder coated later

Got my rear shock adapter kit today.
DSCN3653_zps6tlmukz0.jpg

Also did the oil injector delete.
DSCN3650_zpsb24tcqjo.jpg

Removed the stator cover as I have a aluminum cover on its way to me. Engine will be getting a big clean later on.
DSCN3652_zps7xea4l3p.jpg

Will have my rear shock turn up start of next week and hoping to have the rear fender and swing arm next week also.

Looking into front A-arms and brake lines at moment. Also thinking maybe about upgrading the rear caliper. GSXR?

Got home to find a package. My rear TRX400EX shock. mmmm box looks like its been open and had a hard life. Oh nice clean shock. Ahhhhh crap your joking me. The valve was broken off and meaning the gas has gone. Found the cap with the bend valve in bottom or paper. Time to contact ebay seller. :(

Yeah sucks big time. Got reply from seller and they are sending another shock. Hope they package it better this time. Not just wrap a bit or brown paper round it and put it in a thin postage box.

Here is my lovely nice shock. Broken valve. :(
DSCN3657_zpskwepumpg.jpg

On to the good news. I got my new swing arm today. Heavy duty +3 swing arm (Un-coated)
DSCN3658_zpszy3prg9w.jpg

DSCN3660_zpsm55joegs.jpg

Just waiting on my rear fender and parts from 79 bronco.

Reactions: 82cutty
I'm thinking about getting the ASR long travel arms. Heard good things. Takes a 6 1/4" shock (close to the size of a lot of Honda shocks, 700 raptor shocks, and kfx450r shocks). Lots of people say run banshee spindles with them so you can get them with ball joints which hold up better

Got the water pump cnc machined down today. Also shortened the pip off it.

On the machine read for programming.
20160306_165812_zpslmhpp6bg.jpg

Partly cut.
20160306_171307_zpsa95eg8uq.jpg

Finished cutting.
DSCN3661_zpssp1xyqft.jpg

DSCN3662_zpswarrsusc.jpg

DSCN3663_zpsfzzi1ez5.jpg

Short video of it cutting.

Now it is all ready to install my new cover from 79 Bronco.

Yeah looks very solid and newly made.

Got some packages today. :)

Parts from 79 bronco.
DSCN3664_zpskk5xiiw1.jpg

DSCN3665_zpsf3y1ye8a.jpg

Finely got my rear fender after weeks of waiting and finding someone that had it in stock.
DSCN3669_zpsuenymb6d.jpg

DSCN3666_zps8iasyfhp.jpg

DSCN3668_zpsdp7ficwk.jpg

Also the air-box can be removed. Just drill out 4 rivets.
DSCN3671_zpsxgt46iqr.jpg

Waiting on my +3 brake lines and rear shock at moment.

Yeah. Its like Xmas opening packages. Just typing out a list of parts I need and things I need to do at moment.

Just been in shed and got 1 frame guard installed. Rear Brake side to go.
Brought a set of WORKS Triple Rate Front Shocks for the blaster from a member on here.