My 1996 Explorer,i love it too much.

its in very good shape for the year...my dads ford van is an 04/05 idk....but it has a broken window (motor blew)...broken ac (compressor blew)...had a broken tranny...and its got like 200,000 kilometers

103.9 huh...thats called "the edge" out here in az...plays the same stuff (rock)...right on...

Hell yeah,best station.

And thanks for the comments,car means the world to me since it was my grandpas and he passed from cancer on november 4th or 08,so i really cherish this car.

whoo ex represent
DSC02055.jpg

i will remove if need be?

they are dude ppl call them exploders id like to see a blazer go past 180ooo miles
My 2 door Yukon already did that. I:I

Nice truck man, my first vehicle was a SUV too. Their is much to love about them but you'll eventually realise you need a pickup truck.

My 2 door Yukon already did that. I:I

Nice truck man, my first vehicle was a SUV too. Their is much to love about them but you'll eventually realise you need a pickup truck.

No pickup unless its a ranger,but my blaster fits with some tire taking off so im happy.

f*cking piece of sh*t Ford. Get a goddamn Chevrolet already. Only thing worse than a Ford is a Dodge.......wait a minute. Haha, just playin

Dont start. Bushwackers blazer has gone through 4 motors already and its a 160,xxx on the frame first motor lasted 30,000..... Tranny is the 3rd one. And wait who drives a dodge that has less balls than mine? Or cant do any mods?

And wont last as long. My car once i get 31's and these welds will monster truck over yours. And around christmas it will get a chip,and cold air intake and maybe more.
I sense an argument brewing with me on this one...
Don't bother chipping a relatively stock gas motor. Most chips will just advance your timing to make you run slightly better on 93 octane. At best the computer has something to do with controling air, fuel, and detonation... nothing I would honestly want to change unless it is absolutely necessary.

The only remote exception to this as far as I know is GM's LS1 motor. Converting it to carbureted they are able to lay out something like an additional 120 hp and 90 ft lbs... meaning with bigger injectors, throttle body, intake and a computer retune you could expect the same power gain. But that still requires a lot more then just a chip.