my 08 YFZ450!!!! :DD

MXmaineiac67

Feb 28, 2008
DSCF12276.jpg

l_39a39f90c152a79776fcd858287cd675.jpg

old pics from the previous owner but its all I got right now since I ran over my f**cking camera with the rhino X(

when did ya get it? or have you had and and are just now shareing the pics with us? lol
i got it yesterday, the guy was hurtin for cash and scored it for $2800 =]]]] dad says i might have to sell my blaster now though :/ but I found a job so I'm gonna try talkin him into letting me keep both haha.

if your dad dont have a quad give the blaster to him...
honestly if i had a yfz i would prolly look at the blaster and wonder why i still have it..

if your dad dont have a quad give the blaster to him...
honestly if i had a yfz i would prolly look at the blaster and wonder why i still have it..
hes an old fart, into boats and motorcycles he's not much of an atv guy but he has a rhino that he goes riding with me in. this thing has soo much balls its crazy compared to a blaster.. i almost sh*t a couple bricks when i gassed it in 2nd hahaha :D i love it!!!! i would so some mods but i don't really know what else to add to it. its great as it is for the kind of riding i do. thanks for all the comments guys =D ill hopefully get a new camera sometime soon, or borrow one and make a vid for ya guys. I:I

hes an old fart, into boats and motorcycles he's not much of an atv guy but he has a rhino that he goes riding with me in. this thing has soo much balls its crazy compared to a blaster.. i almost sh*t a couple bricks when i gassed it in 2nd hahaha :D i love it!!!! i would so some mods but i don't really know what else to add to it. its great as it is for the kind of riding i do. thanks for all the comments guys =D ill hopefully get a new camera sometime soon, or borrow one and make a vid for ya guys. I:I

i would put a pipe on it,and jet it.