MX Blaster

zcarlson12

Apr 16, 2010
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey guys, as some of you might have seen I've been looking at buying another 2 stroke so I'm selling the Blaster. If you are interested just PM me with an offer and we can go from there. I know this isn't in the For Sale section but it won't let me post anything in there.

Chassis
+2+1 Diamond Racing a-arms, +2 Hermann swingarm, AC racing nerfs, DG national front bumper, AC racing grab bar, footpegs sharpened and custom extenders, Peps front shocks just revalved and serviced along with a 400ex shock on the back revalved and serviced, Dominator axle, AWK's rear brakes, mint 03 front hydros, Holeshot MXR6's all the way around on ITP rims, Universal bars, Easy pull clutch lever, all new cables, Oury grips, and gusseted and powdercoated frame.

Motor
Graydon Proline pipe, 34mm Mikuni carb, CFM airbox, Baldwin port and polish, Baldwin head mod, fresh rings, Wiseco piston, UNI filter, brand new Boyesen Pro Series reeds, and reed spacer.

Extras
All stock parts, brand new maier skidplate, couple sets of rims and tires.

I've had this quad since we bought it in 2000 and it has been very well taken care of. Oil changed very regularly, filter cleaned after every ride and have all reciepts for above mods. Shocks have 1 race and 3 rides total on them as well as cables, rings, brakes, grips, handlebars and carb. Not trying to part it out for now. I've posted multiple times on here for pics of mine but for serious offers I can send more pics. Thanks.

i'll help u out heres some pics of his ride guys

10xgfhe.jpg

10wqn1v.jpg

ip3y9t.jpg

1z5s048.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Very clean bike, good luck with the sale! What are you looking to get for a new wheeler?

Not trying to start anything here, but 2500 is a high asking price for any blaster. You can buy them cheap, put 4 grand into it, and be lucky to get 2 grand out of it. I will be in the same boat if I ever sell mine. Just my thoughts. It is a very nice bike!

Thanks I appreciate it, probably end up parting out eventually if I cant' sell it. Anyone want to trade for a Polaris Trail Blazer or any other automatic or CVT quad? my girl wants to get into riding with me but my blaster scared the sh*t out of her lol.

NO! Parts that bad boy out lol. I got dibs on rear tires and rims. Got money right here lol