MUSCLE Vs. IMPORTs

look it up. the gto's MSRP ranged from $31,795 - $39,825. so after wheeling and dealing and sales tax and other fees, your looking at a car between $28,000 and $37,000. i'm not trying to argue, just stating facts

1/8th miles are gay oh wow you can accelerate fast.. i know they half ton but they just seem like little s-10s sometimes

ummm.... thats kinda the point of a drag race....1/8th miles are not gay, its a badass race. because it shows your launch skills, how well you react. how you shift first thru third... launching and 1/8th miles are some of the most exciting dragracing you can watch....

I didnt read through the 12 pages of blah blah blah and I'm not going to argue with anyone. I've owned EVERYTHING it seems, FWD,RWD,AWD, Auto, 5 speed, 4 speed 4,6,8 cylinder.

Muscle. All the way. They are the only cars that are designed to be fast and will be truly fast and 100% streetable (meaning everything is there, no "weight reduction for da tenz yo").

And before you get excited, Mustangs ARE NOT muscle cars, never have been, never will be. They are chick cars, research the ads from when they were first released.

The whole thing about imports that makes them unique is watching a fourbanger eat apart a v-8. When a 2.0 can take a 5.7 you have to give the person props. It's just like when you try to build a 200cc blaster to walk all over 450s. You gotta appreciate the time spent for someone to make a small displacement motor so f-ing fast.

jeep wranglers are slow, even with the 4.0 (which i have in my cherokee)

You must be talking about the 4 cylinder Wranglers, and you must have a "RENIX" 4.0 in your heavy ass Cherokee, the OBD II engines run SWEET!

There's a difference between a ricer and an import. Ricers are all show and no go.

Then there are NO "imports" around here!

as far as i know girls like the sound of a v8 not a 4banger

Its the difference between good and bad vibrations.

However I digress. I drive a Supercharged 6 cylinder. I can hold my own and then some against Mustangs, I can stomp every import AND ricer I come across, no sweat, but god dammit I can't even touch GM Muscle, or GM and Dodge Diesel's.

as far as i know girls like the sound of a v8 not a 4banger

Girls don't care what it sounds like or even whats under the hood. They just care how it looks and if the back seat is big of enough to screw on! imports are small but let's see you screw in a vette. A nice chevelle would be a good ladies car, huge backseat and the trunk is large enough to throw them in when the piss you offI:I