motor value???

mlrblaster

Dec 16, 2011
Smyrna Tn
I've got an "88-'02 roller for sale on c-list. The motor needed to be rebuilt so I decided to keep it and all the other aftermarket goodies that were on it and sell what was left. I received a text today asking if I had a motor for it, which I do, but not for the price I am asking. $300, might be too much, not sure, never sold one like this before. I thought I would ask y'all and see what a motor that needs a top end rebuild (at the least) would add to its value, so I can give this guy an answer. I'm not opposed to letting the motor go with it since I already have one extra motor. I kept this one because I figured 2 extra is better than one. Although, any extra the motor would bring would give me more for my current build.
Any thought???:)

Sell the motor with the frame and apply the money to your build. Extra blaster motors are out there, so don't worry about it. You already have a spare. I paid $350 for a 2003 blaster project with the engine. I see you not having a problem getting $450. Hope this helps.

Sell the motor with the frame and apply the money to your build. Extra blaster motors are out there, so don't worry about it. You already have a spare. I paid $350 for a 2003 blaster project with the engine. I see you not having a problem getting $450. Hope this helps.
Sounds about write.