Moms new car!

2 years.. Lol permit in 1 but let me tell you a story about mh first driving experience, I was TWO! My dad was working in the garage and my brother was supposed to be watching me but he was paying atari, and I sh*t you not I pushed the barstool over to the keyring, grabbed the Key to my moms van, got into it, started it, put it into drive and hit my dads vette, I can back that story up, I guess I watched my dad do it so many times I learned lol

My cousin was around 3, when he ran his mom's car through the front of my grandparents' house. This was back before carseats were needed for older kids. He climbed up to the front seat, his mom had left the car running, and he put it in Drive. There is still black patch around some of the bricks, right next to their front door. He took out the whole sliding-glass door and part of the front wall. I:I

My cousin was around 3, when he ran his mom's car through the front of my grandparents' house. This was back before carseats were needed for older kids. He climbed up to the front seat, his mom had left the car running, and he put it in Drive. There is still black patch around some of the bricks, right next to their front door. He took out the whole sliding-glass door and part of the front wall. I:I

driving toddlers FTW ;)

yeah but.... it's a lexus

:D

i'm the person would rather drive a straight piped cummins that a ferragini
...living my dream!! woot!

a fast ass lexusI:I
lexusside.jpg