Minty Parts for Sale

GTP

Jan 4, 2010
Greensburg, PA
Well I sold my Blaster to awk08 and I have a few parts left over that I need to get rid of. I waited on ebay and got the best and cleanest parts I could find. I think its the only way to do it right the first time.

That said..The following are what I paid. I am not trying to make any $$ on these just recouping what I paid off ebay for perfect parts.

Absolutely MINT -Honda TRX 400EX OEM Rear Shock:
Mootsman first dibs then 2003blast
Picture172.jpg

Picture173.jpg

YAMAHA BANSHEE REAR BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER & RESERVOIR
SOLD TO awk08
Picture171.jpg

MINT-2005 2006 GSX-R 1K Rear Brake Caliper GSXR 1000 comes with brake pads. It looks brand new and comes with brake line.
SOLD to awk08
Picture174.jpg

Picture175.jpg

ABSOLUTELY MINT BANSHEE FRONT ROTORS, HUBS, CALIPERS, BRAKES LINES, RESERVOIR AND HANDLE complete changeover !! These parts look NOS have the ends and threads covered so they won't get damaged or anything in them during shipping.
SOLD TO liminlime_2005
Bbt-Mk2kKGrHqMH-CcEquMQJfOBKR7Oybdw.jpg

BfUimVQ2kKGrHqMH-D0Erfdst-BBLjGf2vg.jpg

All parts boxed and ready to ship.

Last edited:
hey bro, sorry i must have miss read your parts list you sent me, i thought the master and caliper where more $$$, for these prices i'll take them, paypal and ship, or i come to you over the weekend, your choice???
so consider the master and caliper spoken for
and bump for a great bro with some very clean parts at great prices, somebody jump on this other sh*t

and they are going on the blaster for my son, as originally intended, not for one of my sale set-ups, thanx g-man

i may pick that shock up from you let me check my funds and i will get back with u asap bro damn awk u just hooked up on some front hydros i paid double that for mine lol

i grabbed the rear brake stuff, fronts still for sale!!!!!