Might be getting another blaster

May 12, 2010
wv
I'm trying to get a small bore bike like a blaster to ride so I don't tear up my 450r in between races. I really hope to get my old blaster back, I talked to the guy that I sold it too and he said the oil injection clogged up and it locked the motor up and there currently rebuilding it. He said he'd let me know what there doing with it when they get it all back together. I asked cause I remember speedemon i think sent me a message of it for sale a while back. It's sad case 2 years ago I was so mad cause i could not sell it. Now I want it back more then ever. I'm thinking about talking to this guy about this one to see if he will take my rm250 on a trade
yamaha blaster race 2003 with title

Money wise it looks like a fair price, depends on actual condition when you look at it. What's your RM like and what do you think it's worth?

I'm trying to get a small bore bike like a blaster to ride so I don't tear up my 450r in between races. I really hope to get my old blaster back, I talked to the guy that I sold it too and he said the oil injection clogged up and it locked the motor up and there currently rebuilding it. He said he'd let me know what there doing with it when they get it all back together. I asked cause I remember speedemon i think sent me a message of it for sale a while back. It's sad case 2 years ago I was so mad cause i could not sell it. Now I want it back more then ever. I'm thinking about talking to this guy about this one to see if he will take my rm250 on a trade
yamaha blaster race 2003 with title

That sounds fair. If you don't ride the RM anymore...why not?

One other thing... I doubt the oil injection system got "clogged up". Sounds like operator error to me. Just saying. Frst time I've heared that one. Clogged up?

I've heard of a lot of them just quit working and lock the motor up. I'm gonna text the guy and see if he is interested or not.

Be glad tht blue obese basically stock and pretty clean ur old blaster looks like it would be a great idea to get back

Looks like two posts i have seen on CL, a brand new blue blaster, still had protective on seat. Other post was a pair of flat track tires that Gizzy2014 posted a while back.

I've heard of a lot of them just quit working and lock the motor up. I'm gonna text the guy and see if he is interested or not.

Never known a pump to fail yet.

Have known motors to lock up because the owner forgot to oil the tank.

Have known motors to lock up because the owner forgot to bleed the system after a tip over.

Have known motors to lock up because the owner put premix in with the oil injection still operating.

Have known motors to lock up because the owner put the wrong oil in the tank.

Have known motors to lock up because the owner forgot to leak test periodically.

Have known motors to lock up because the owner forgot to rejet for cold weather.

Have known motors to lock up because the owner forgot to find any other problem they could blame on the poor old oil pump.

If a motor fails the poor old oil pump often gets the blame.