Mega deal!!!!!!!!!!!

wow....hideous frame color but that can be fixed!

time to run some numbers real quick

i was just gonna ask "wheres carnz" ?????

looks to have been flat track raced, hence the front sway bar

responce from seller:

Hello,
Sorry it has taken so long to get back in touch with you.
First of all let me say that the Suzuki LT500R is in excellent condition, it has never been crashed or rolled and I have a clear title. I don't want to get rich by it's selling, just want to give it to someone who will take good care of it. I'm an US Navy Seaman currently stationed in Portsmouth, NH and the quad is here with me, I can have it shipped from here by an Navy cargo plane so there won't be any shipping costs for you. Also I can arrange for a truck to transport it to your home address or you can pick it up from the nearest airport in your area. The shipping takes around 48 hours, depending on your location. If you are interested in purchasing the quad contact me back so I can provide you with more information. The quad has less then 40 hours, year 1987, Manual Transmission, 500 cc Engine, 2-Wheel drive, Hot Rod 2 mil Stroker Connecting Rod, Decked and Ported Head, 30 over on Bore, Dirt Digger Clutches, Oversized Jets in 38mm Mikuni Carb, Boyesen Carbon Fiber Reeds, New water pump and seals, New Transmission and Shift Forks, FMF Fatty Gold Series Full Exhaust System, Suzuki Thumb Throttle, New Brake Pads, Braided Steel brake lines, New Heavy Duty Tie Rods, ITP Wheels Polished Aluminum, DG Aluminum Nerf Bars, DG Aluminum Hand Guards and a Rath Sway Bar.

Thanks and God bless.

PS. Sorry for the long email I've tried to touch all bases

this sounds exactly like the auto CL scam ads that are all over CL

aaaah yeah, i'll transfer you loot and be waiting at the airport for it's arrival
but i better take some survival gear, cause it's gonna be a very long wait

do not, do not ever, do any business like this on CL, 99% the dude is in somalia or somewhere and copy/pasted that list of mods from some other atv site
if it's only got 40 hours on it total, why would it need a new tranny ????

they also always provide an email addy, and will ask to complete the transaction thru ebay/paypal
which may garner you a refund eventually, but the scammer gets his loot to, cause the paypal is connected to a "one time and out" bank account

this is a scam guarenteed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone contact him and say your in that same town, and would like to come look at it, or ask for a cell # that you'd like to talk to him about it
he'll either never reply back, cause his scam just got busted, or the area code of the number, if he even speaks english, will be from another country

these shipping of auto's/trucks/atv's/cycles ads on CL are all scams
and the price is always too good to be true