maybe my new bike

Damn that thing is clean. There is one in my area and they want 4g's for it, but its not nearly as clean as that one. offer him 4300

no lower then $4600 he already said it was sold when i called this morning.
but i offered $4600 and since the guy hasnt left him a deposit he said he'll do it for $4600..

i would go for it, looks awesome. i like how its got the pullstarter on it, my buddie just bought one off egay for his. nice tires, winch not lovin the yellowish color but who cares when its covered in mud!!

also has a 2" lift kit and the 30" tire's as well as the computer..
he said the only thing wrong with it is the front rims has a little bent in it. and the boot by the rear axle is torn..

could you guys do me a favor and look up 2005 brute force 750's in your area and give me a heads up as to what they are worth around you..

this one has only 280 miles and 165 hrs.

i know i can test it all out first the guys seems to be straight up..
he said i dont want you to drive 4 hrs.. then not want it cause the boot is torn and the rim has a little dent.
i just keep second guessing cause i cant really compare to much here. and theres just so many kinds.
rincon, foreman, grizzly, brute force. ect..

I found this the only one in ohio.. This one is an 05 with, 1000 miles, 175 hours. I found some nice grizzlies for good price too. Ask about the hours and miles on the one your looking at....

'05 Kawasaki Brute Force

cool thanks.. gives me an idea.. they want that much with 1000 miles 175 hrs.

this thing has 282 miles and 165 hrs.. sooo does that mean the guy drove 2 mph????

Well let's look at this quad 305 wants compared to the others...its ballpark on price and its got $800-$2000 in wheels tires, computer, winch and PIAA lights (which aren't cheap) extra for about the same money. Seems the small torn axle boot is an easy fix and the rim can be straightened.

I'd say if you're gonna plunk that type of change-its alot for the money unless you want to step up to a CAN AM 800 or AC 1000 which are ALOT more money.

Dam dude you gunna do some good ol muddin' ?? That thing is a beast tho What the hell are you doing with that thing?