matt75.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Ya awk i was coming no BS, i got family close to where you live. I got called to Michigan to do a demo at "lowes" which is what i do for a living. I dont know how someone else could tell you what my intentions were. I already explained that YB made the pic and dared me to post it. Which you didnt believe. Also ya i sided with "Sheeblast", cause the dude knows his stuff and it is funny that people get all sensitive to his remarks, which is exzactly what he wants. Its funny that people feed into it. I thought it was funny when you posted the photoshopped pic of me.. W/E dude... And ya dude ill come to Wild Ride 3 if invited... No prob...

I hope to see you at AWK's Wild Ride III :D

Lol Ya awk i was coming no BS, i got family close to where you live. I got called to Michigan to do a demo at "lowes" which is what i do for a living. I dont know how someone else could tell you what my intentions were. I already explained that YB made the pic and dared me to post it. Which you didnt believe. Also ya i sided with "Sheeblast", cause the dude knows his stuff and it is funny that people get all sensitive to his remarks, which is exzactly what he wants. Its funny that people feed into it. I thought it was funny when you posted the photoshopped pic of me.. W/E dude... And ya dude ill come to Wild Ride 3 if invited... No prob...

i stand corrected, you did reply that was YB who put you up to that, and your not the only one who feel for his bullshit when first coming here.
consider this squashed, and yes everyone is welcome to my next ride
now thats a real reason for some reps

here you go matt
%
Photo0218.jpg

Photo0254.jpg

Photo0281.jpg

awk just to straighten somethin out i know nothing about matt outside this forum. never met or talked to him. and what i have seen from him has pretty much been exactly what he explained. also i think he has deserved the rep i have requested people to give him it has just been held back from some bs that wasn't really true. I love the blasterforum and would back up anyone of you guys including douchebag sheeblast. that gaypride sh*t was funny. if i had been in that pic(i will be next year) i would have laughed at and not got all butt hurt. it was a funny joke not disrespect. i am just trying to get the dude back to square.

Those have to be the nastiness ghetto hoes i have seen next to a incan temple in my life. I think i would prefer rings around the neck and plates in the lip compared to that.

Why you wearing a miniskirt or something? thats cool dude i wouldnt post that either.

/\/\/\/\ see matt, there you go again, fuggin with someones manhood and sexual preferences, askin shee if he wears a miniskirt ?????

it wasnt a miniskirt, it was a ballet tutu, with goth pantyhose and riding boots, bwaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa........

10gb39h.jpg

I mean i dunno what to say to those pictures other than wtf 2 dolla nasty looking skanks. Reminds me of Ghetto ass trash.

What little thought i had put to replying to him is now just gone jeesh.

Ghetto-girls.jpg

I heard we wuz going over to the temple with sheeblast.

Furreals yo damn i needz some good shee loving.

I mean i dunno what to say to those pictures other than wtf 2 dolla nasty looking skanks. Reminds me of Ghetto ass trash.

What little thought i had put to replying to him is now just gone jeesh.

Ya but in all fairness sheeblast did mention the word "hoes" when referring to his pics and his preference of women..

Status
Not open for further replies.