Massive MX Blaster garage cleanout - long travel arms, stems, shocks, brakes.. etc

No sir but I do have the banshee spindles that will allow you to run hydros. Just need knuckle side tie rod end!

I unfortunately don't have the shocks anymore, they have been sold for awhile now.

$600 is where I'm at on the arms, they are a killer set of 1 off arms that no one can touch. This price is right inline with the snyder arms which dont have the travel these do.

Whats the best deal on the suspension setup arms shocks tie rods?
I unfortunately don't have the shocks anymore, they have been sold for awhile now.

$600 is where I'm at on the arms, they are a killer set of 1 off arms that no one can touch. This price is right inline with the snyder arms which dont have the travel these do.
realize you will need longer shocks to run these. stock shocks and you would be scratching the ground on your frame..

realize you will need longer shocks to run these. stock shocks and you would be scratching the ground on your frame..

Exactly! You can run YFZ shocks as a temporary solution (16") but you will be low in the front. Ideally these need 18" to 19" to maximize front wheel travel.

The tie rods are included btw :)

Exactly! You can run YFZ shocks as a temporary solution (16") but you will be low in the front. Ideally these need 18" to 19" to maximize front wheel travel.

The tie rods are included btw :)
tbh i might have bought these and the shocks had i not already have elkas and sms arms on le blaster