Making your own "Right Bend" pipe...

ok boys and girls, here we go....trinity right bend pipe specs.
it has 17 seperate sections. each of those sections are listed in the chart below and shown in the drawing.
each section has it's length, approx measured width, and circumference(s) listed.
sections 2 and 3 are curved and appear to be mandrel bent ? they have the inside and outside lengths listed.
#2 obviously curves from left to right, # 3 curves upwards.

straight sections only have one length listed.

cone shaped sections 4-15 that have a shorter and taller side, have those heights listed in the inside(shorter) and outside(taller) columns.

cone sections 4-15 that get larger or smaller from end to end, have both end measurements in the circumference column, starting from the flange and working out.
sections 7-14 were tucked up under too far to get an accurate measured cross width

don't mind my hand drawing skills, these were done on the workbench at the shop................

general pipe shape:
27y0qa0.jpg

the 17 seperate sections: (#3 shown twice)
20b1km1.jpg

outside to outside bend distances:
bi5ug7.jpg

the meat and potatoes:
11qk22a.jpg

pics of pipe comin next................

Last edited:
yep, my bike ain't just a show piece, it gets ridden, ridden hard and put away dirty !!!!............

1q6cd5.jpg

xkojkz.jpg

n5oevb.jpg

2qs29th.jpg

25sbm78.jpg

1447knn.jpg

joeak, if you'd like these specs and/or pics in full size emailed to you ???...holler

Last edited:
Im seein 18 sections on that pipe brotha man . . . theres 2 sections that got labeled as #3.
Unless the #3 is the same part/section and you just put it in 2 pics ?

yep, the same section 3 is listed/shown in both those drawings,
i edited it to state that for those visually challenged !

Last edited:
haha I may be visually challenged myself . . . although I noticed that # 3 looked like the same part, I looked right past the part that says ( #3 shown twice ) : O
I cant wait to see the outcome of this diy right bend project, its cool that your helpin Joe out with all the proper specs and what not.

Never happened never will. Hell I don't believe the man who supplied all the pics and did the ground work ever even got a "thank you" for getting the info. But don't forget you need to run the oil injection pump. :(

Reactions: motoman159
Never happened never will. Hell I don't believe the man who supplied all the pics and did the ground work ever even got a "thank you" for getting the info. But don't forget you need to run the oil injection pump. :(
That blows. I might mess around with doin this after mines back together with the fmf.