maier red race cut fenders and yfz style rear fenders.....

Dangggg you've did some nice work there. The frame looks amazing and the plastics look badass, ima have to pick up a set soon. Are you doing anything to the engine?

The white carbon fibers are all gone I think in the rear fenders. You might be able to get them somewhere else then maier. I got all the fenders and tank cover from maier discontinued for $300 shipped. And the hood came from project blaster.

The white carbon fibers are all gone I think in the rear fenders. You might be able to get them somewhere else then maier. I got all the fenders and tank cover from maier discontinued for $300 shipped. And the hood came from project blaster.

yep, all thats left is hot pink and white, and if you want to play 200 plus they have c/f black and all the othe rstandard colors other than c/f white

Nice! looks sexy! think im gonna go with those back plastics because i think im in need of new ones. mine are mud stained

4620-maier-plastics-hand-guards-18-inch-fast-tracker-tires.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, dg front bumper painted blue, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front (not shown in picture), 5 inch wheel spacers in the back (not shown in picture) check out my other pictures to see them

Nice! looks sexy! think im gonna go with those back plastics because i think im in need of new ones. mine are mud stained

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, dg front bumper painted blue, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front (not shown in picture), 5 inch wheel spacers in the back (not shown in picture) check out my other pictures to see them

Mr clean magic eraser works awesome on stained plastics. I just did my white rear fenders and they came out looking new.

Mr clean magic eraser works awesome on stained plastics. I just did my white rear fenders and they came out looking new.

Yeah i did that but the mud where i ride just stains them up again :( im either going to buy maier white carbon fiber to match the front or the same ones he has.

Lol well......don't be mad but I have decided the blaster just isn't what I'm looking for. I bought a raptor 660......tonight the blaster will be on here for sale hopefully. If it doesn't go for what I'm looking for might part it out on here or just keep it. I'm not hurting to sell it, I have tons more $$$$$ into it then $1200

Understandable lol. My buddy that had a raptor an 02 660 and that thing was fast! but he ended up trading it for a banshee. I told him he should of stayed with the raptor but he wanted that 2 stroke haha. If you do end up parting it Im sure alot of those parts would go fast on here.