Maier Plastics and sticker kits

ewilliams505

Nov 17, 2012
I bought the Maier Plastics part #18999 Custom Rear Fender and the part #18975 Front Fenders for my 93 Blaster. I am looking to buy a sticker kit for the plastics, but the shape of these plastics are fairly different than the original plastics. Does anyone know if these plastics match up with a different quad that I can reference when ordering a sticker kit? i.e. these plastics are the same design as a certain year Raptor or something. Thanks for the help!

Sorry, the Blaster is in the Toy Hauler at the storage yard and I am posting from my phone because my computer will not connect to this website ever since my initial post. I think my ip got banned for some goofy reason. Anyways, pics of the two parts can be found at YFS200 Blaster | Maier USA

The two parts are the black plastics on the top row. Does that help? Thanks.

8-|
Sorry, the Blaster is in the Toy Hauler at the storage yard and I am posting from my phone because my computer will not connect to this website ever since my initial post. I think my ip got banned for some goofy reason. Anyways, pics of the two parts can be found at YFS200 Blaster | Maier USA

The two parts are the black plastics on the top row. Does that help? Thanks.

I also had problems connecting, I could get on every now and then but sometimes it just wouldn't get on the website, just keep trying with your computer and one of the times it should end up working for ya

I have the same plastics. I ordered graphics for a yfz 450. They are very silimar to them. I will be putting them on soon.

Thanks Herpderplol. Finally got back on.

Thanks for the advice wifesblaster. I hope to see a picture when you put the sticker kit on. Please let me know of any problems you may have run into while putting them on. I have put sticker kits on before and I know how much a pain in the rear some bends and corners can be. A heads up on some of those will be helpful. Oh yeah, I dig that orange and black set-up you have too. Talk to you later.