machine shops in north jersey?

wheelspinner

Jan 3, 2009
northern nj
okay i know this doesn't have to do with riding but it is jersey specific so i hope its okay to post here. i need to get my blaster bored to the next size and i was just wondering about machine shops in the area. i know of a place in Franklin called A1 crankshaft but i was wondering if anybody recomends anywhere or knows where to stay away from. also i was wondering if anybody had a rough idea about how much it costs to have a cylinder bored.

thanks

okay i know this doesn't have to do with riding but it is jersey specific so i hope its okay to post here. i need to get my blaster bored to the next size and i was just wondering about machine shops in the area. i know of a place in Franklin called A1 crankshaft but i was wondering if anybody recomends anywhere or knows where to stay away from. also i was wondering if anybody had a rough idea about how much it costs to have a cylinder bored.

thanks

that where i get my stuff done at ............ask for mark, he will take care of ya..........its 60 to have it boerd out