Lunar Eclipse! RIGHT NOW!

Here you guys go! Damn you guys are missing it, i gotta admit, its freaking amazing! The center point is the moon, and the outter ring is the eclipse!
%
DSC04148.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

here's a link about it, it will be a red moon when it's in full eclipse How to Follow Tonight's Eclipse | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Staying up late tonight to witness tonight's eclipse? NASA is prepping for the event with several events, including Web chats, Flickr groups, and text campaigns.
Enthusiasts will have the opportunity to view the first total lunar eclipse in two years tonight. For those on the East Coast, it will last from 1:33am to 5:01am. The eclipse happens when the moon passes through the shadow of Earth, and the moon's appearance changes from bright orange to blood red to dark brown and perhaps gray, NASA said.
To kick things off, Marshall Center astronomer Rob Suggs will host a Web chat from 3-4pm Eastern time to discuss the best ways to view tonight's eclipse. From 12am to 5am, Marshall researcher Mitzi Adams will be on hand to answer questions as the eclipse passes across the continental United States. Both chats will be available on NASA's Web site.
For those who can't see the eclipse, NASA will have a live video feed of the event from NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) in Pasadena, Calif., meanwhile, has set up a Flickr group for those who want to view or share photos of the eclipse. NASA will choose one photographer to have his or her photo featured as the official wallpaper on the lab's Web site.
JPL is also running an "I'm There: Lunar Eclipse" text campaign. The effort will connect people viewing the eclipse and provide tips for how best to see it. To join, text IMTHERE to 67463. More information is available on the JPL Web site.

i didnt see sh*t, i think you guys were foolin with a piece of paper in front of the lens