LTZ rear shock

just throwing up a picture of it.

(sorry it awkward sized and colored, i couldn't post the original for some reason)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 163
ya that shock will definately be better than stock, id run it over stock any day. i just bought a 05 yfz450 shock, its pretty long, will put my rear up a lil, but i think it will work great. with most other shock swaps, you just drill out and/or cut the bottom mount and either drill out the new shocks bushing to fit the blaster bolt or get another bolt, or just get a new bolt, then use washers to center it. bolt up.

Whats so bad about an 03? it seems like just about anything will be better than the stock. And I was hoping it'd still lift up the back end alittle, for the bad ass look only of course.

i had a 03 400 it was a pogo stick, they revalved them in 05 , the 05 are alot better. go on suzuki central ask for a 03 shock they will give it to for free.

i had a 03 400 it was a pogo stick, they revalved them in 05 , the 05 are alot better. go on suzuki central ask for a 03 shock they will give it to for free.

whats suzuki central? I already have an 03, would they give you exactly the same thing as the picture i posted?

i would not worry about it. i imagine that it is better than stock- hell a stick up your ass is probably better than stock! anyways, if you do not like it you could always get it revalved for like less than $400 and then it will be like an aftermarket shock.

i would not worry about it. i imagine that it is better than stock- hell a stick up your ass is probably better than stock! anyways, if you do not like it you could always get it revalved for like less than $400 and then it will be like an aftermarket shock.

lol 400 to get it revalved or 50 for an 05 shock? I'm not to terribly worried about it, i never really had a problem with stock, i just wanted something slightly better and something that would raise it up a bit.

lol 400 to get it revalved or 50 for an 05 shock? I'm not to terribly worried about it, i never really had a problem with stock, i just wanted something slightly better and something that would raise it up a bit.

the revalved shock will be far better than the newer stock shock. however, it would not be as good as say my $900 dollar elka. everything is relative.......

ya well. 1000 dollars for an elka is just rediculous for most people, unless you are racing. just really overkill for a trail/occasional dune blaster... try that shock out, if you dont like it, get a different one, 400ex or 450yfz, which i like alot, it updated the feel of my suspension alot.

everyone has missed my point....what I said was that use the one you have and if you do not like the shock then for less than $400 dollars you can have it revalved to match both your weight and riding style. I used my shock as an example of relativity....I went that route because of my needs. Yes my shocks are worth more than my Blaster but I have found it to be a great investment as I do not have to slow down in the whoops and stutter bumps...much less the the ride quality and the ability to really launch the Blaster. I mean I just looked up some 400ex shocks and for nice ones they are going for $65-150 delivered-- on the upper end that is half of a revalve.