Ltz 250 All cleaned up!

When i wash mine, i always use a brush lol... Otherwise nothing comes off, it just gets wet and then dries, so i scrub-a-dub-dub it clean

When i wash mine, i always use a brush lol... Otherwise nothing comes off, it just gets wet and then dries, so i scrub-a-dub-dub it clean
Yea I use a brush too.

not really my choice of quads, the blaster would probally rape it, its all clean tho lol
Yea the blaster would but its sooooooooooo much more reliable. You can beat the sh*t out of 4 strokes. You can try to kill them but its hard.

now go get it dirty......... LOL
I will. HEHE That's what always happens I wash it and then the next day.... it's full of mud.

Yea but I'm saying that you don't really have to maintain a 4 stroke compared to a 2 stroke. Not trying to bash the blaster, if I knew about blaster back when I bought the 250 I would have defiantly bought a blaster over it. The price difference is tremendous. But, you have to admit when you find a used ltz and a used blaster of the same year the ltz is probably going to be in better shape. But, like I said before I'm not trying to bash the blaster. And, don't try to tell me you don't maintain that blaster of yours.

I can appreciate the some things about 4 pokes, but I just can't bring myself to get one. If I had some 2 stoke sounds on my iPod and a nitrous bottle then maybe. Just feel like I need the sound and hit of powerband.