ltr450r ???

a kfx 450 i believe is the worst of all the 450's. a ltr first. a yfz with suspension, and trx with suspension and little engine mods, then the kfx.

what i want is a 200cc thats faster than a moded blaster or a moded 250 craptor in stock form and the only quad i can think of that ticks all the boxs is the gasgas
it mx with
its 2 stroke
its fast ,very very fast!
its got big brakes (brembo all round as stock)
its got good shocks (óhlins all round as stock)

the only quad i can think og that would b better is a w tec but they only make about 400 a year and it would cost £14000

bore your blaster out, add a pipe, bigger carb, vf3 reeds, suspension(make it wider obviously)

it would cost too much we don't have the money my mam and dad will have money at the end of the year and hopefuly i will get a few sponsors it would coul at least 5,000 the build a blaster ,before it would every keep up wit i would get a gasgas for about 2,000 plus the gasgas has a smaller seat really ezy 2 lean into the bends.

I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND I WANT A GASGAS it just don't see the point of having a blaster any more :-/

i ride wit a 450r he is geared down 1 in front 2 in back and i woop him tell 5th and he has 20s also for trails i would not get one they are sweet bikes but are just not a good trail bike in any way other than torque

trx250r!!!! banshees blow in any kinda racing besides drags. You want a 250r of some sort. ITS ALSO A 2 POKE. Quadzillas are the biggest 2 stroke quads, but are rare. GASGAS= GAYGAY.

trx250r!!!! banshees blow in any kinda racing besides drags. You want a 250r of some sort. ITS ALSO A 2 POKE. Quadzillas are the biggest 2 stroke quads, but are rare. GASGAS= GAYGAY.

i wont be aloud the shee
quadzilla ar kwul but spec wise a gasgas will sh*t all over it
and i can say the gasgas is a 200 because no 1 nos any thing bout them
i can get a gasgas imported and race it in the 450 class

i like the 250r aswell but they are know'n for the frame going on them

i want to win i dont care about brand or the stigma ye have of them

I think you should try and buy some american aftermarket parts and appreciate it for at least another 6 months tops like vito's +3mm stroker some porting and a toomey racing pipe and such all I mentioned would probably cost like $500 tops if you did some of the work. just my opinion

I think you should try and buy some american aftermarket parts and appreciate it for at least another 6 months tops like vito's +3mm stroker some porting and a toomey racing pipe and such all I mentioned would probably cost like $500 tops if you did some of the work. just my opinion

what about a piston rebore getting in dyno'd A arm,shock's brakes it will cost 1,000's its hard to find some 1 who cant port the engine over here.o and a carb, intake boot,throttle cable , racing clutch ,reeds and an air box

i could build the engine my self but i can port it i'd jst fuk it up

there must be some in england who does 2 stroke work

ya theses 1 in the north and some 1 in england but treing to get 50 hp out off a blaster its not worth keeping. The gasgas has better frame geomatery (and ye allways ramble on about what here)

Last edited:
no offence and not trying to sound ignorant but i seriously since day one have not understood a single thing blasterkiidrirl says haha...

hey from ireland..ino this is old but if you are still looking for a gas gas theres one on donedeal at the moment. its the 300cc wild hp version fully race spec and its only 1450..