ltr450r ???

blasterkiidirl

Dec 10, 2010
Ireland Cork
i was racin at araglin (grasstrack) and i came 2nd i beat the gasgas once again tanks to a 14t front sprokey. the only thing that beat me was a "w tect with a honda crf250 engine but an the the end the day there a race for all quads (it was a friendly race) and it beat modifyed 480s :eek:.

any way i drove an ltr450 today it was only around the car park but it felt awsome, the power wat hard hitting but seamless it only had a cherry bomb but i head they have tranny problems but can u get a heavy duty gear selector for them and can u run a high lift cam wit a cherrybomb

Longest run-on sentence in the world. Plus I don't understand a single thing you just said. Please make revisions!

8-| me and my dad were talking about it and we both agree the blaster is to slow because it would cost to much to bring the blaster to the same level but there really rare in ireland and the uk

there is no fix for the 3rd gear problems.... if someone says there is, do not believe them.
the only thing that helps is the ATP billet 3rd gear, and that only makes the 3rd gear last a little longer.

I have a friend who raced a ltr and his 3rd gear went out 3 times in 1 season. and he was using the ATP billet one.

there is no fix for the 3rd gear problems.... if someone says there is, do not believe them.
the only thing that helps is the ATP billet 3rd gear, and that only makes the 3rd gear last a little longer.

I have a friend who raced a ltr and his 3rd gear went out 3 times in 1 season. and he was using the ATP billet one.

ya but they seam to be the quad to have a in the stock or modifyed class too

i really thinking about getting a gasgas 250 wild hp does any 1 here no any thing about them i would like a w tec but there to pricey and u would have to get an engine aswell witch would cost £14,000

wow, the latest irish invention is a keyboard with out fullstops (.)

just get yourself a YFZ, they are less problematic. remember the LTR has 18 tires at the back---useless for trails. put 18's on the YFZ and you will have matching acceleration.

better still mod the blaster. there is no honour in winning a race on a 450 in my opinion.

wow, the latest irish invention is a keyboard with out fullstops (.)

just get yourself a YFZ, they are less problematic. remember the LTR has 18 tires at the back---useless for trails. put 18's on the YFZ and you will have matching acceleration.

better still mod the blaster. there is no honour in winning a race on a 450 in my opinion.

no want im saying is if im going into the 450 class next year, im not talking of getting a ltr/yfz450 and compeating in the blaster class . im beating a 250 gasgas at th moment but the blaster feels very slow .wat im saying is that if i got a gasgas i could race it in the same class next year but when im going into the 450 class i could keep the gasgas. a blaster will never b as good a a gasgas no matter how much money we put into it .

theres a 500cc2stroke quad at the track where i race its a kawa .must be hybrid? i got up to 6th gear on the long straight on my 125,the guy who owns it could only get into 2nd on it

yous can like to spoken english what a afrikaaner is...

from what i can understand here is that you want a gasgas 250 to race in the 450 class--correct? but your blaster is faster than the gasgas...thats like slowing down when you want to speed up...?

agreed the 250 probably has more potential in stock trim, but if you sorted out your porting and ran a LA sleeve 240 +3 or +4 stroked, you would be miles faster than it.

you could also investigate the banshee avenue...

No, i beleive he says he wants a faster 2 stroke to rn i his current class and still get a 450 to run thee 450 class. He is sayi if he gets a gas gas, he could keep it and it would be better in the long run.

yous can like to spoken english what a afrikaaner is...

from what i can understand here is that you want a gasgas 250 to race in the 450 class--correct? but your blaster is faster than the gasgas...thats like slowing down when you want to speed up...?

agreed the 250 probably has more potential in stock trim, but if you sorted out your porting and ran a LA sleeve 240 +3 or +4 stroked, you would be miles faster than it.

you could also investigate the banshee avenue...

my blaster is all stock apart from a +2 axle and a 250 rear shock and goldspeed tires and a 14t sprocket. im beating a 250 gasgas but they say its a "200" (but i no its not), what i'm saying is that if i got a 250gasgas i could beat her and then im 16 i can use the gasgas in the in the stock 450 4t class

No, i beleive he says he wants a faster 2 stroke to rn i his and still get a 450 to run thee 450 class. He is sayi if he gets a gas gas, he could keep it and it would be better in the long run.

i want get the gasgas for my current class and then use it in the 450 (if seen some race the gasgas angenst a klf450r and it was verry close). im beating the gasgas but im doging the living fuk out of the blaster!! and i keep buying parts for it after every race as a result

Last edited:
no matter what bike you race. you will usually have to do repairs after races. the blaster racers ive been around usually swap top ends right after the first race, and then tear the whole bike down after the day is over. you can dump alot of money into the blaster to have it tiptop race ready, and you still might lose to a 450.