LT80 replacement....

all true but... with cvt the rollers and clutch play a huge part in the overall performance. You may not be getting full belt travel therefore no top speed. You should always mark your variator so you will know at all times.

yup! I haven't gotten around to opening the clutch side case at all so don't know what weight rollers are in there now. I think I'll go up a gram or so and see how it does. but it's more of how it suits the rider (my son) so I need to tune it for his style of riding really lol. I personally would like to see a little more top speed out of it. he did some pretty good laps on it but just want to get it dialed in for when we actually have him racing...

I actually posted somewhere (maybe a different forum) the same day/next day after we got it that my plan was to play with the CVT and rear clutch 1st. but I'm lazy and haven't gotten to opening it yet to even see where it's at now as far as rollers and springs lol. belt travel imo is probably fine. I just need to take it to the next level imo, so I need to figure out what that is... I have turf tamer 18x9.5"s so I'd like to try them to see if the lighter tires would be better for the bike to spin.

these are both WITH rims and aired up

67357_1545630313585_1019837960_31548682_7588899_n.jpg

66321_1545628993552_1019837960_31548680_557349_n.jpg

I think the kenda's are heavier and in person the size difference for width is pretty noticeable... so if I can get the bike to spool better just with tire change I'm all in with that. heavier tires suck power no matter what they're on. but it's more noticeable on a limited power basis imo