LRD Owners

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
Im wondering who currently owns an LRD and lets see a picture. Not installed? hold it in front of your blaster :D

Anyone who has previously owned an lrd can throw up a picture too if you would like.

I want one!
you just missed the sale of one. $225. you would have had to have fought for it though. because another member was deadset
but they probably would not have shipped that far :(

also if the option arises, do not buy the adjustable one seen on my white quad. the orange line is RTV silicone, you can probably guess what for but let me tell you. they are a pain in the ass!

I was actually just about to ask...We are not exposed to all these fancy pipes down here, Do you get a LRD that is not adjustable??

Also, for the purpose of a 240 build, whats best, a DMC, Pro Curcuit, LRD etc? looking for a right bend!

Sorry for thread jacking, I dont have any fancy exhaust pics to post :)

I was actually just about to ask...We are not exposed to all these fancy pipes down here, Do you get a LRD that is not adjustable??

Also, for the purpose of a 240 build, whats best, a DMC, Pro Curcuit, LRD etc? looking for a right bend!

Sorry for thread jacking, I dont have any fancy exhaust pics to post :)
dont worry about thread-jacking. if its lrd related i dont see why it cant be here.

on my green blaster pictured it is a non-adjustable pipe. the adjustable part was a great idea in theory. the theory was by being able to extend the pipe or shorten it the owner could change the rpm range where the powerband kicked in. whether it worked or not i dont know, but because of human imperfections the pipes did not come together in a perfect circle and it was prone to leaking where the welds were. it gave low spots hard to seal. i probably used half a tube of silicone and never succeeded. i sold the pipe and went to a DMC which my current build favored by far

as for a 240 build. it depends on other factors. with a 240 i assume you will be using a larger carb. with a larger carb you need a pipe that performs well in the higher rpm range. where an LRD falls perfectly. paired with my porting and 35mm carb i get torn off the seat every time i ride.

DMC works best with the stock carb, an i dont think anyone runs one with a 240.
pro-cicuit is mid-range i think?
toomey is also known to be a top end pipe.
basically any right bend pipe (lrd, ct, f7, trinity, power pros, dyno port)

image.jpg
Here's mine.

Last edited:
I love it, some red rtv at the joint an its good as gold. No leaks, only leak I had was crack at a arm mount, I cut mount off an plated the pipe, then welded mount back on.

I love it, some red rtv at the joint an its good as gold. No leaks, only leak I had was crack at a arm mount, I cut mount off an plated the pipe, then welded mount back on.
what did it cost you to get plated?

i could seal mine 99% but i always had a thin spot where the adjustment bolts were.

I own a lrd pipe I've got installed. I'm running 240bbk with vforce reeds and the stock carb. You have an idea what the jetting should be I'm running 30 p and 300m. Plus for anyone running a 35 or36 carb what do u have it jetted at?

Oh and it's
I own a lrd pipe I've got installed. I'm running 240bbk with vforce reeds and the stock carb. You have an idea what the jetting should be I'm running 30 p and 300m. Plus for anyone running a 35 or36 carb what do u have it jetted at?
adjustable pipe wit the tapered neddle in the carb the one Vito sends with the kit