low buck front hydro's

It should, but I couldn't find anything definate searching eBay ads, some list the caliper as fitting blaster, banshee, warrior and raptor, but not exactly the 250.
My neighbor had one and I remember the caliper mounting exactly like all the others. although it uses a roundhouse carrier, I just put a new banshee caliper on a roundhouse mount, so the caliper bracket mounting holes are common to both styles.

You could try to cross reference part numbers of both machines on Bikebandit.com[/QUOTE
It should, but I couldn't find anything definate searching eBay ads, some list the caliper as fitting blaster, banshee, warrior and raptor, but not exactly the 250.
My neighbor had one and I remember the caliper mounting exactly like all the others. although it uses a roundhouse carrier, I just put a new banshee caliper on a roundhouse mount, so the caliper bracket mounting holes are common to both styles.

You could try to cross reference part numbers of both machines on Bikebandit.com
I did try to cross reference first couple of numbers are different but rest are the same. Thanks a lot. I have a homemade blaster/raptor 250 swing arm ( was on there when I bought the bike) and I think it may be the reason my right side case cracked at the swing arm mount hole so I bought a complete swing arm, axle, sprocket, rotor and hubs just need a caliper. Do you know if a raptor 250 rear brake rotor will swap over?

You could try to cross reference part numbers of both machines on Bikebandit.com[/QUOTE

You could try to cross reference part numbers of both machines on Bikebandit.com
I did try to cross reference first couple of numbers are different but rest are the same. Thanks a lot. I have a homemade blaster/raptor 250 swing arm ( was on there when I bought the bike) and I think it may be the reason my right side case cracked at the swing arm mount hole so I bought a complete swing arm, axle, sprocket, rotor and hubs just need a caliper. Do you know if a raptor 250 rear brake rotor will swap over?

Here is the secret to mounting any Yamaha sport quad rear caliper on a pre-2003 Blaster:
17343070_10154945618430803_2775324710488280059_n.jpg

With this home made bracket.

IMG_5055.JPG
This is the swing arm that was on our bike when I bought it. It's the front half of a blaster and the back half of a raptor 250 I'm gonna try and use this caliper on the blaster swing arm I have coming.

Reactions: Awk08