love proving my friend wrong

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
So I have a buddy who races dirt bikes and I told him my yz need a new front sprocket before I could sell it and hes like you know your going to need a special tool to take the nut off. I gave him a strange look like are you nuts no you don't and hes like okay watch I gaurentee you do. So tonight I tore into it and with in 5 minutes and an impact wrench and a socket I had it off. I can't wait for school tomorrow so I can go rub it in. Got to love proving buddies like that wrong. I:I

The funny thing is he doesn't do like any of the work on his bikes daddy does it.....Oh yea hes got 2 2011 yz 250f and a 09 yz250 hes a spoiled kid.....You just have to ignore friends like that.

some front sprockets have cir-clips or e-clips to hold them. if it is a cir-clip there is a special tool to take them off but you dont need to use it to

I just think its funny how they can't make other tools work for two different jobs if one tool is not meant to use it on an application they'll go and buy the one that is.