Looking for some info on ASV levers

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
I was wondering what you guys thought of the asv unbreakble levers? The levers that you can pull the lever either way and not break. How do u like them and should i get them? thinking about picking up a set next summer. thanks oh and one last thing, can i buy levers off of a dirtbike used or do i have to get levers speicifically made for my quad make and model?

I had some mounted on my CR250 when it was running, I was using the ASV shorty levers. BADASS LEVERS! I crashed several times and they never broke, no matter how they hit the dirt, trees, rocks....I am not a dirt bike guy lol You should be able to use dirt bike levers, nothing different about them, just make sure the front brake lever isn't for hydraulic brakes if you have cable brakes.

I had some mounted on my CR250 when it was running, I was using the ASV shorty levers. BADASS LEVERS! I crashed several times and they never broke, no matter how they hit the dirt, trees, rocks....I am not a dirt bike guy lol You should be able to use dirt bike levers, nothing different about them, just make sure the front brake lever isn't for hydraulic brakes if you have cable brakes.

thanks! and yeah i have hydrolic brakes but might pick up a set for my blaster to. i just want the ones where u can pull them backwards or frontwards