Looking for a frame with title canada only

imaghostx

Mar 19, 2013
nova scotia canada
I NEED A FRAME FOR A BLASTER ASAP WITH CLEAN TITLE, MUST BE IN CANADA, IMPORTING FROM THE US IS A HASSLE. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT WHERE I CAN GET ONE PLEASE MESSAGE ME, IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG WHILE. i FOUND ONE IN ALBERTA BUT THE CRAZY MAN WANTED 1200 PLUS SHIPPING,..

(NOTE) I WILL NOT PAY 1200 PLUS SHIPPING LOL

I bought my blaster without a title, went to the DMV to try to get a title but i had no luck. in my area you need a title to be able to register and get a plate for your atv, if you get caught without one you get a huge fine and if you cant prove you own it they can take it from you, so i need a frame with a title to swap with my other one so I can get it registered.

I bought my blaster without a title, went to the DMV to try to get a title but i had no luck. in my area you need a title to be able to register and get a plate for your atv, if you get caught without one you get a huge fine and if you cant prove you own it they can take it from you, so i need a frame with a title to swap with my other one so I can get it registered.

Ive shipped frames to toronto before for $160 shipping im dumb when it comes to canada so i dont know how far you are from there but it might be a option. I dont have a titled frame right now but if you want to figure something out i can get one.

Ive shipped frames to toronto before for $160 shipping im dumb when it comes to canada so i dont know how far you are from there but it might be a option. I dont have a titled frame right now but if you want to figure something out i can get one.

Im from nova scotia postal code b0r1e0. Id love to work somthing out. I need to get my wheeler on the trails asap. :)

I am in NS as well. Get on Kijiji and start looking or advertise there for a dead Blaster. There is a process to apply for a new title. Some registration offices are harder to work with than others. Other option is to apply for a homebuilt tag.

Steve

I am in NS as well. Get on Kijiji and start looking or advertise there for a dead Blaster. There is a process to apply for a new title. Some registration offices are harder to work with than others. Other option is to apply for a homebuilt tag.

Steve

Ive been advertising on kijiji for a long while im hoping ill get a hit soon, i did get one from NB without title and went to the dmv to try to get papers for it and found out it was stolen, i was so angry, paid 900 for a blown blaster then found out it was stolen and they took it from me the same day lol.

Ive been advertising on kijiji for a long while im hoping ill get a hit soon, i did get one from NB without title and went to the dmv to try to get papers for it and found out it was stolen, i was so angry, paid 900 for a blown blaster then found out it was stolen and they took it from me the same day lol.

Ahh That sucks that happened to you.Unfortunately not every state here requires a title so there are only so many available with a title.Good luck on your search,I hope you find one soon!