look at it!

R

rcmaster8

im pretty sure ima pick this up for about 3500 what yall think?

2005763717794332022_rs.jpg

2005740182125122274_rs.jpg

yeah ima look at the bike and inspect it when im there it has been raced 2 times and theese are mods

(monster energy graphic,black excel rims,sticky tires,aluminum sproket,and new bars.)
ima get a new pipe prob pro circuit i just want the loudest pipe so ppl know when im coming haha

Last edited by a moderator:
there asking 3800 so thats y i said ill prob get for 3500

naw thats too much for a 250f, get a 250 stroker for like $2000-$2500, if i had that money id go for the 450 but dont bite off more than u can chew

yeah ima look at the bike and inspect it when im there it has been raced 2 times and theese are mods

(monster energy graphic,black excel rims,sticky tires,aluminum sproket,and new bars.)
ima get a new pipe prob pro circuit i just want the loudest pipe so ppl know when im coming haha

2 stroke will be loud enough stock for you, i got a pro circuit shorty on my yz250 and you can hear it for miles

You never did state the year and model of the bike. Take it from someone that has fixed many of these nightmares. If it is green or yellow, run away from it unless it is an 07 or newer. Too many valve train problems.

Blue and red bikes have far less failures,,,,,

ROFL! honda has worst valve prob. ymaha has least cause it has 5 valves vs. 4 and its 06

i have a 250f stock and they are pretty damn loud to be honest but i would look for other bikes cuz they want alot for that to be raced. around here they are selling a 06 yz250f brand new condition for 3900. sso i would hold your horses and wait for a deal because once you buy it there are NO RETURNS and if you go to resell it you may and probly will loose money

ROFL! honda has worst valve prob. ymaha has least cause it has 5 valves vs. 4 and its 06

How many have you ran thru your shop? Given the fact that all 4 strokes will likely need valve maintenence at some point, the honda and yamaha's have been the bikes that require the least. They have a better oil delivery system than the green and yellow bikes and as far as a bike being raced. I have no problem buying a bike from a true racer. Most have to mantain their bike in order to finish a race and almost always take better care of their stuff than the average rider.