long travel a-arms

245stroker

Mar 29, 2008
thought i'd post up a few pics of the blaster with my +4+1 four play long travel a-arms and long travel elka shocks on.
blaster035.jpg

blaster038.jpg

blaster037.jpg

blaster033.jpg

ohio must be the place for blaster manufactures, atv fourplay is out of wadsworth ohio, and snyder motor sports where i got my +5+1 long travel are based out of wooster ohio. both just a short drive from my house lol

thanks for the compliments guys. yeah, i know my tires on backward, i bought the tires and rims used and they came like that and just haven't flipped it around yet. i'll try to get a vid of it in action also. i'm debating on wether i should strip it down and have the frame powder coated blue, the same color as the plastic.

thanks for the compliments guys. yeah, i know my tires on backward, i bought the tires and rims used and they came like that and just haven't flipped it around yet. i'll try to get a vid of it in action also. i'm debating on wether i should strip it down and have the frame powder coated blue, the same color as the plastic.

well you cant possibly put anymore mods on that champ lol , but a blue frame would def look great

well you cant possibly put anymore mods on that champ lol , but a blue frame would def look great

i actually just bought and put on an aluminum rear brake rezzy to replace the plastic one. its getting really hard though, i'm running out of things to buy for it!!!! lol! i never thought this would happen

time for another project? lmao smoke show and ull need some tires and ur bars r stock?