lol blaster boy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcracing13

Nov 5, 2008
clinton sc
Ok this guy is callin everyone out and he says he can wax my 450. I tole him he better have some serious stuff, because my bike has a full max power big bore kit w/ a full looney tuned exhaust......etc. and thats just what was on it last week its gettin the exhaust and top end done right now... +2 +1 slicast arms..... the works... im telling him his bike couldnt touch mine.

Just read that entire thread and BBoy didnt call you out! He's simply saying he can keep up with some stock/modded 450's. I mean your trying to line up your highly modded YFZ with his fairly modded Blasty, its an easy call but i tell you if he brings out his fast bike you will deff get your ass handed to ya!lol!

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Small print is true.

Shut the f*ck up about your quad and stop bragging,id like to see your yfz beat his banshee.

I have a feeling this is going to cause alot of sh*t. close this b4 people get banned.

And also anyone remember this??
http://www.blasterforum.com/racing-11/yfz-blaster-look-9928/

I remember that post.He never did share any info did he.HMMMMM Bottom line who cares about your 450 or who will win.Thats between you two and does not belong on this forum.Close this thread and all associated with it.I am done reading about all the negatives.On with the positives.Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.