LIGHTING??

oldskool0317

Feb 27, 2008
Eudora Kansas
SORRY I KNOW I'M PICKING THE BRAINS OF EVERYONE AT ONCE,LOL.

i also bought a ricky stator 75w with the adjustable plate..

what kind of light can i replace or add to the blaster??

like i have an older 55w H1 bulb fog light off an impreza will this drain it all out???

i would love to have one on the low side and the stock one.

man it should power the 55 watt light i got a buddy with a set of 55 watt lights on his stock stator ad they are faily bright!!

yeah it will run fine, i have one 55 watt light running off the stock stator now, im going to get two 25 watt bulbs so i can run both.

how do you run them just split the wires from the stock assembly or do i need to add something else?

we are going to the "Littl sahara" state park sand dunes in oklahoma next month and i want to do some night riding but last time it seemed i couldn't see well in front of me.

yeah u can splice...or just put a plug on both ends of the wire just incase.

damn you guys are talking about dune riding, i would love to go one time but there are none close to me i am 12 hours from michigan, indiana is a little closer, but thats a the only two i know about on the east coast

damn you guys are talking about dune riding, i would love to go one time but there are none close to me i am 12 hours from michigan, indiana is a little closer, but thats a the only two i know about on the east coast

it's about a 5 1/2 hour hike to the dunes i go to but they aren't that big but still crazy fun...

big boy sand box,lol.

silver lake is fu**in awsome i ride there all summer long, me and 3 friends all go, my blaster, an ltz 400, a 400ex and a super modified alchohal burning banshee that runs about 130mph in a few short seconds. thats my father in laws. and of the others my blaster is the fastest. but they always jump better than mine, looking for banshee shocks and pos 400ex rear.

silver lake is fu**in awsome i ride there all summer long, me and 3 friends all go, my blaster, an ltz 400, a 400ex and a super modified alchohal burning banshee that runs about 130mph in a few short seconds. thats my father in laws. and of the others my blaster is the fastest. but they always jump better than mine, looking for banshee shocks and pos 400ex rear.

We are taking a trip down to the dunes here in a couple weeks.

we will have like 30 people coming it's going to be nuts, kfx700,450r, two blasters, 3 banshee's, a few ltz400's,lol.

i lost count on everyones quads.

we are going to be building a mini-sand rail here soon.

my father in-law is geeting hooked on the dunes every time i go he wants to tag along.

we are going to build a chassis and run a honda SOHC engine.

i want new lights that i can just put on the blaster without doing anything elise just rip off the old ones and put to single new ones like dan hey can you show me how you did that

i want new lights that i can just put on the blaster without doing anything elise just rip off the old ones and put to single new ones like dan hey can you show me how you did that

yeahh i can! im getting my two 25 watt bulbs later this week so ill do a DIY on it to show you the splicing and wiring.

if u want to just plug a light in, as long as it is under around 55 watts it should work. just remember, black wire is the ground wire and the yellow and green wires are for the high and low setting on the handlebar switch

Last edited:
I've lately been told that my lights will be really dim if i run the extra 55 watt

light is this true???

I've lately been told that my lights will be really dim if i run the extra 55 watt

light is this true???

well if you take the stock light off and run the 55 watt light off the stator it will be fine. thats what i have right now just one light thats 55 watts. if u try to run more then 55 watts i will either not light up at all or just be extremely dim.