Ohio
Road worthy as of last night :D

You know its a bad ass Jeep, just admit it lol

IMG_0500-2.jpg

IMG_0501-1.jpg

It has a v8 under the hood lol

IMG_0502.jpg

Look! It's a Heep. Yay...

j/k man. those things are fun to play in the mud with. my buddy had a 90 w/ a 6" lift on 34's. it was a beast

It's a plus that its got the sfa (solid front axle) they make it ride like sh*t but are a lot better off-road

looks like a fun toy

and x1000000000 on the SFA. IFS is a pain...rides nice but it sucks when it breaks

DANG thats a nice jeep. id kill for that, that or a lifted chevy

wanna sell it?........ill give ya a dollar, and 50 cent, and possibly my quad, ha

I'd love to have a lifted wrangler but like you said the grand cherokees are cheaper lol

I think its a beast, it can probably go anywhere with those tires on it. Atleast you have a vehicle that can go off roading.

I think its a beast, it can probably go anywhere with those tires on it. Atleast you have a vehicle that can go off roading.

lol ya about that... First time i took it off road broke the front drive shaft!!! wasn't even doing any thing hard just doing a doughnut in the corn field. It looks like it was only held on the transfer case with one bolt b/c the other three were no where to be found. So i thought, I have the other jeep I'll take the front axle out of it. WRONG different yokes... And we cant find the right axle anywhere.

Bad luck doesn't end there the next day I pulled it into the garage to clean it out (previous owner left it a mess) I got it looking brand new inside and as i back it out I cut the wheel to put it back in the parking spot but the wheel didn't move i jumped out to find power steering fluid dumping on the ground. I checked it out the plastic hose broke. No big deal right, b/c i have another jeep i'll rob parts off of. Went to get the reservoir off, taking my time and being careful, what do you know the same damn piece broke!!

I'm picking up the new reservoir after work, hopefully there wont be anymore snags. After the power steering i'm going to rob the yoke off the trail jeep and swap them out as well. My poor trail jeep is quickly become a parts jeep and i'll most likely end up scrapping it instead of trail riding it like i had hoped too