L.A Sleeve 240 Kit

well i want to stick with a blaster engine...and it seems like a better deal rather then deal with all the problems that vito's kits give.
yeah. i've heard the vitos kit is real nice other than the crappy piston it comes with.. so if you put a wiseco in there people say it'll rip

ill keep my eye out for one on ebay. i think i emailed the seller that has just the sleeve and piston and they said they had the compleate set for $900.00 thats crazy. thanks for the help hobbyhorse. did you also get a port and polish done by anyone or just how it came to you. what size carb ar eyou running also. thanks.

I can NOT say enough good things about the LA Sleeve 240 kit.

I have had mine for 3 maybe 4 years now and haven't had any problems out of it. I got mine from Trinity Racing & at the time I think that kit was exclusive to Trinity. (who also added stageIII port work for me.. I:I

A+++

the la sleeve is definitly the best big bore kit on the market ,setup right it has the potentail to smoke a yz250 conversion

HOLY HELL hobbyhorse. can you make your sig pic and freakin bigger?? dude seriously, we dont need a high-res pic of your quad in every thread.

ill keep my eye out for one on ebay. i think i emailed the seller that has just the sleeve and piston and they said they had the compleate set for $900.00 thats crazy. thanks for the help hobbyhorse. did you also get a port and polish done by anyone or just how it came to you. what size carb ar eyou running also. thanks.

The first one has a Flotek drag port w/ a 38mm air striker carb. The second
one has a MX port job, for now. It also has a 38mm carb.

we also have a stock jug big bore, done by Kennedy Power, that is a wicked
little setup.

so is the kit sold at ctracing . com the same kit as the LA sleeve? im looking at buying the completel ct kit as soon as i return to the USA. i was looking at the $1500 kit and getting a storker crank paired up with a custom port job.

just get a port and polish from floteck for 150 bucks you cant beat it plus u can get flywheel lightened and cool head mod for 40 bucks each