KOR 6mm stroker crank !!!!!!

We’re letting it sit until the outside temperatures stabilize. One day it’s 50 and the next it’s 7. Makes for some time consuming jetting and time is one thing I don’t have right now. We messed with it last Friday night and I feel that the low and mid is fine but we’re lean on the top. I’m just going to wait until we’re seeing 40’s during the day and dial her in from there.

damn I missed a bit been super busy with remodeling my garage and my truck lol a caught up and can't wait to see this thing runnin down the road, also I sent u some pics for tarmo to look at was wondering if u got them?

u will probably finish urs before I get mine put back together, I'm shooting for April ken, ill let u know what's goin on

was wondering if you might make a +2 or +4 ext. swinger for this thing to keep it on the ground once it hauls. BTW what does the term boyesen refer to in porting i completly forgot lol. I mean I can see the obvious great strain of attention to detail taken to the corners of the intake.

We got some time to test out the +6 build this weekend. We put it in my quad as I wanted to test it this year. We’re running a CPI big bore pipe (not my first choice) 35mm carb with the CR125 reed mod. I rode this pig yesterday and it did everything it should. We built this thing to run like a dirt bike engine without having to worry about the vibration you’ll get from installing an MX engine in a quad. Here’s what I felt with my ass dyno. This engine turns on like a light switch! I think I can get more mids out of it with more carb tuning but I’m short on time. The shop is stupid busy. I had my bud Dave ride it tonight as he rides all of our “experiments” to tell me what he thinks. Dave is no chump. He has tons of riding experience and knows what he’s doing. He returned my Blaster, rolled over with a bent steering stem. As Donald Trump would say “YOURE FIRED”! I got to say that this thing freakin rips. We really went outside the box on this one. Tossed all of the theories out the door and just tried something different. As Dave say’s “It’s not right”. I guess that’s a good thing. Good luck to Dave on his new KOR built Banshee if he can’t keep this thing on 4 wheels.

i know i can't wait to ride it !!!!
i'll be up in may or early june I:I

We got some time to test out the +6 build this weekend. We put it in my quad as I wanted to test it this year. We’re running a CPI big bore pipe (not my first choice) 35mm carb with the CR125 reed mod. I rode this pig yesterday and it did everything it should. We built this thing to run like a dirt bike engine without having to worry about the vibration you’ll get from installing an MX engine in a quad. Here’s what I felt with my ass dyno. This engine turns on like a light switch! I think I can get more mids out of it with more carb tuning but I’m short on time. The shop is stupid busy. I had my bud Dave ride it tonight as he rides all of our “experiments” to tell me what he thinks. Dave is no chump. He has tons of riding experience and knows what he’s doing. He returned my Blaster, rolled over with a bent steering stem. As Donald Trump would say “YOURE FIRED”! I got to say that this thing freakin rips. We really went outside the box on this one. Tossed all of the theories out the door and just tried something different. As Dave say’s “It’s not right”. I guess that’s a good thing. Good luck to Dave on his new KOR built Banshee if he can’t keep this thing on 4 wheels.

That's how you stay on top of the game. I:I

If its in June, I may meet up with you at your place and follow you up to Ken's.

actually thats way out of the way for you, better off to shoot straight up PA. and meet me somewhere like blastertrucker did from near philly last year. but your choice, we'll see when the time comes

actually thats way out of the way for you, better off to shoot straight up PA. and meet me somewhere like blastertrucker did from near philly last year. but your choice, we'll see when the time comes

It would be cool for all of us to hang out at the shop.

What kind of pipe do you think would be best on this build? i'd try the dynoport big volume or maybe the ct/trinity right bend. post up some vids of this beast!

I’ve had some time over the past few Sundays to do some tuning to this build. The quad has a super mid hit and revs to the moon. I made a few changes to try to tame the mid hit and bring out more lows without losing too much off the top end. I started with the head and bumped the compression. I was kicking 140 psi and now I have 175 psi. I changed the fuel from Shell 93 to a ½ mix with VP C12. I advanced the timing to +5. Next was the pipe. I repacked the silencer and cut 2” off of its length. I made a 4mm spacer and installed it between the pipe and the flange. I rode it last Sunday with the changes and was impressed with the power it makes. It still hits hard when it comes on the pipe but does it much sooner now. If I lost over rev, I can’t feel it. The engine has a real “dirt bike” feel without the vibration you get from installing a YZ 250 in a Blaster. I plan on running this engine over the summer and will report back as I make more changes. I plan on doing another ride over the summer and will be passing this build around to anyone that wants to give it a try. I'll try to get some vids up next time I take it out.

put my name on that seat for a test ride !!!

I would love to test that thing out. What did you end up with on jetting? I just ordered the dynatek ignition for the shee so hopefully I will be able to give you a ride report on the bad azz cylinders you did for me. I still have to get that flywheel out to you too, haven't had much time lately.