key Switch Install Help!!!!!!

Big Buttery

Feb 23, 2015
Kathyrn Alberta
Hello, I am trying to install a key switch on my blaster and im not sure how. There is a brown wire and I think a blue or green wire that have nothing connected to them and the connectors have been cut off. I was wondering if these were the wires I need.

Brown, green and blue according to the diagram are for lighting, and an oil warning light. It could be posible that someone cut the black/white and black wires and taped over them in the harness. Investigate alittle further, you'll probably find them in there.

11 is the key switch!

image.jpg

Brown, green and blue according to the diagram are for lighting, and an oil warning light. It could be posible that someone cut the black/white and black wires and taped over them in the harness. Investigate alittle further, you'll probably find them in there.
It has an oil injection delete, but I didnt do it. It also has an aftermarket headlight and there was a tail light but I took it off because it stopped working. Im installing front and rear brakes right now so Ill have to get some pictures while im out there today.