kennedy powersports Q.

244blackblastard

Oct 29, 2008
minnesota
I had kennedy do a 240 for me plus p/p ,head shaving. The work was top notch and never once had a problem with anything And I drive pretty hard on it. I don't understand why a lot of people are complaining about him. he always told me to call if i have problems or needed setup q's etc. As far as I am concerned He couldn't be any better. If I consider doing another atv down the road then I will for sure give him a call. I also have a lot of aluminum polishing exp and know what to look for with how aluminum is shaped and polished and can tell you it was a top notch polish job for a fact.

I'm glad your work turned out good. Some other people didn't have that luck. There's been to much negative things posted on here for most people to trust him.

I had kennedy do a 240 for me plus p/p ,head shaving. The work was top notch and never once had a problem with anything And I drive pretty hard on it. I don't understand why a lot of people are complaining about him. he always told me to call if i have problems or needed setup q's etc. As far as I am concerned He couldn't be any better. If I consider doing another atv down the road then I will for sure give him a call. I also have a lot of aluminum polishing exp and know what to look for with how aluminum is shaped and polished and can tell you it was a top notch polish job for a fact.

lol well have fun with that! maybe you caught him at a sober moment 8-| 8-|

DSCN0255.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0256.jpg

DSCN0252.jpg

DSCN0257.jpg

'nuff said.

haters gonna keep hating

if he didnt give us any reasons to hate, we wouldnt have to call it like we see it
far, far too many incidents to be overlooked or ever trusted again

yeah you have had good luck. civicsdude has a cylinder he got used from him. it runs and works fine but he said it wasnt neat and he thinks he can do a better job.

do you have pics of the work he did for you?

Ok, just because he once advertised here doesn't mean sh*t.

There are thousands of local shops who could do the same "maybe it'll turn out good/maybe not" port jobs.

Kennedy has proved he puts out 10 turds for every one polished turd, why would anybody trust that?

I havnt had port work, but was able to clean my casting flaws and polish my exhaust with the help of kens videos and I would much rather trust my motor with someone like ken who is on here daily and has excellent communication with members on the forum. Nothing to hide there.

Kennedy will help you with anything..........including emptying your pockets giving you bad advice to have you get more work done (have fun with that circle jerk) i.e. you getting jerked over and over

There are enough bad reviews, pictures, pissed off members, and his disrespectful attitude to make me say he can suck it.......nuff said.

If you wanna trust kennedy with your work that's your prerogative but you aren't going to find support here and for the record I'd jump on anyone screwing members

If I ever tear down my motor I can take pics but no I never took any pics when I received the setup. It has been awhile since I have been on the forums and am just surprised how things turned out. I had originally met angus on ebay not to long before he started posting on here. If I remember right since i was already talking to him and figuring out what I wanted I was probably The first 2-3 people that got his setup since him being on the forums.

I believe the pics that kronik posted are what started the anti-kennedy powersports revolution.

The top end I got looks WAY better than that but still not buttery smooth...

The only complaint that I Have or problem I ever found was one of the cylinder stud holes/threads was a little soft to be able to torque the head to specs. Just had to re tap the threads and it was fine but not sure if he even knew about it.

if he didnt give us any reasons to hate, we wouldnt have to call it like we see it
far, far too many incidents to be overlooked or ever trusted again

i understand where your coming from i just dont understand. all the stuff iv seen him build runs strong and i have called angus and he has always led me in the right direction to finding and fixing the problem now the pic you posted i know there is no reason for that but i will also say iv seen ugly work run very strong and very pretty work not run for sh*t id like to see what angus as to say about the work in the pics

i understand where your coming from i just dont understand. all the stuff iv seen him build runs strong and i have called angus and he has always led me in the right direction to finding and fixing the problem now the pic you posted i know there is no reason for that but i will also say iv seen ugly work run very strong and very pretty work not run for sh*t id like to see what angus as to say about the work in the pics

not only the work that makes us hate him, he posted stuff on other sites calling members retards and stuff, he is just a jackass

As promised...

This is an aggressive trail port for +3 stroke crank without spacer plate. It ran like a scalded dog until I found the head gasket blown out (not the porters fault) but for being an "aggressive" port it lacks a few "aggressive" features. The boost port is mildly cut and there are no boyesen ports. The intake is hogged out, the top of the exhaust port is taken WAY up, and the transfers are enlarged. Fairly basic for a "specialty" port job (I consider aggressive porting for a stroker crank specialty). I'm not sure if the exhaust port picture is going to come out well but the exhaust port isn't exactly oval either... The roof is wider than the floor, I believe that the floor contour is completely stock and the roof is widened and raised a bunch.

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

I believe the pics that kronik posted are what started the anti-kennedy powersports revolution.
QUOTE]

oh contrare mofrare..............

that porting blunder, not just the pics, did raise an eyebrow or 2, but then he was given credit for re-doing it, baaahahahahaa
my local kindergarden would never send anything out like that

the revolution continued on here with his trying to sale jet kits with a fake ass dyno tuning video, then stating that it was impossible to jet a 2 stroke without a dyno,
same goes with his promotion of the shearer blaster pipes, which are complete garbage, and no way produce the most anything than all other pipes

then his free gift of porting to YB200, to promote his motor as the strongest thing ever ridden, then 8 months later mr. YB is on here asking for jetting info, and it comes to light that he had never even fired the "kennedy motor" but for those 8 months was falsely promoting it, as directed to by anus himself

then we came to learn he admitted, on another website, in posted cellphone text messages, that he would purposely hold in on a customers clutch handle, while they were in awe on the dyno screen and not watching him, and burn up clutches, which he just so happened to have one of, and make a sale

he also admitted to giving false jetting info on here, and other websites, to purposely fry motors and get more business

these are just a few of the "angus follies" as i like to call them

if these are just a few isolated incidents then why is it that we know of at least 3 other websites that he, and his supporters,
are permanantly banned from ??????

what could possibly get a supposed "professional builder" banned from multiple websites ?????
anyone have answers to these questions ????
anus doesn't < thats not a spelling error

we are not alone here in our disbelief, and dislike, of this snake oil salesman, nor did we jump on any other sites bandwagon, we gave him ample time to prove himself on here, and prove himself he did !!!!!!

take any one of these blunders by this bonehead and tell me it is good for this website, or this sport in general, in any way at all ?????????

please........... someone defend any of this, because he never has, after repeated questioning about it,
because there is no defense to it
he is guilty as charged
and a complete disgrace to builders everywhere and our sport.
FUGGIN PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
3 names come to mind after seeing that.. you should have gone to the following:

1) Dennis Mears ( Flotek )
2) Ken O' Conner
3) Brandon @ Wildcard racing...

stevie wonder would have done better with a cutting torch and sand paper.