Kawasaki Tecate 3

Thanks guys.I have officially just finished building another 10x12 new workshop/garage(besides electrical,which will be today) and will have room to start the tear down on these any day now.I have some parts aquired and more coming. Also working on this klt 110 project that I recently bought. Is 10 machines enough??? NEVER lol haha

10 machines ?
You may wanna consider attending a few AAA meetings.....
ATV Addiction Anonomys
I can hear it now...... "hi everyone, I'm Ian, and I have an addiction"
LOL

Whoa, ten! I bet you need some more garage space. haha Just out of curiosity what are those ten machines?

10 machines ?
You may wanna consider attending a few AAA meetings.....
ATV Addiction Anonomys
I can hear it now...... "hi everyone, I'm Ian, and I have an addiction"
LOL

See the difference is I will admit to my addiction!!!! lol But this addiction is for the good and needs no help,well besides scouts finding me more good deals.hahahahahahah Having a stock pile of 2 strokes is better than the stock market!!!!

Whoa, ten! I bet you need some more garage space. haha Just out of curiosity what are those ten machines?

02 sig blaster
03 yellow blaster
00 wifes blaster build (in progress)
drag blaster
89 rm 125
04?(forget exact year) eton viper 50
85 klt 110
84 tecate 3 running
84 tecate 3 locked motor
150 automatic unknown brand pos but runs
and countin with more to come:eek: (we won't even start talking about the plethora of rc's!! haha)

right on man i use to own an 86 tecate, wicked fun i'm building an 86 honda 250r atc it's a long term project as i just started out with a frame. trikes FTW!

i can vouge and say..the tecates, period, are banshee killers. This particular T3 in the video is very very quick machine. Not a topend runner, but it gets to 70 extremely, almost dangerously fast.

Dad ran one way back in the 90s when he had his whiten blue lt he said that t3 busted his a$$ on topend

Love them old three wheelers. My dad had an 84 for a while that he got on a trade he just let his buddies ride it. Guess he didnt realize the signifigance of it. He said he preferred his brand new 88 TRX250R to the Tecate though. No matter what I do to my blasty he always has to throw in his old R would kill it haha I wish he still had both. I actually prefer to ride 3 wheelers to a quad or bike

I love those green trikes, but mine proved to be a heart breaker. I had spent nearly a year searching for parts and saving up for them when I lost spark,,,,again. A leaking float valve filled the crankcase and when I went to start it, it was locked up. In gear, I pushed/pulled on the grab bar to see if it was the kicker or internal. Wheels turned the engine, piston must have forced fuel through the crank seal, filling my flywheel cover. I didn't figure it out until I started trouble shooting, pulling off the flywheel cover and the fuel running out. I knew it would be a complete bottom end rebuild and a PLV ignition system or give it up. A couple of weeks later I sold all my trikes and parts, which was a couple of days after I bought my first Blaster (for just a little more than the PLV would have cost). One thing is for sure; when the Tecate ran, it was white knuckle fast. It still have pictures of it, this was right after I got it running.
0325121432.jpg

0325121431.jpg

0325121429.jpg

I love those green trikes, but mine proved to be a heart breaker. I had spent nearly a year searching for parts and saving up for them when I lost spark,,,,again. A leaking float valve filled the crankcase and when I went to start it, it was locked up. In gear, I pushed/pulled on the grab bar to see if it was the kicker or internal. Wheels turned the engine, piston must have forced fuel through the crank seal, filling my flywheel cover. I didn't figure it out until I started trouble shooting, pulling off the flywheel cover and the fuel running out. I knew it would be a complete bottom end rebuild and a PLV ignition system or give it up. A couple of weeks later I sold all my trikes and parts, which was a couple of days after I bought my first Blaster (for just a little more than the PLV would have cost). One thing is for sure; when the Tecate ran, it was white knuckle fast. It still have pictures of it, this was right after I got it running.
0325121432.jpg

0325121431.jpg

0325121429.jpg

Nice looking tecate bro.Bad luck happens but I bet you wish you still had it.lol
I have one machine tore down and have been stock piling parts for months now. As soon as the snow falls then that means winter project timeI:I