just stirring up the bees nest

alex90

Oct 15, 2010
Dewey, Arizona
28lytyc.jpg

just figured i would let yall see my front end
k1w67c.jpg

since this is the only view you guys ever get to see hahahahahaha..im real bored cant you figure

Thanks buddy. I wouldn't be able to see the front end threw my dust cloud. Besides that, I don't look behind me long enuff to focus on things that far away.:D

Thanks buddy. I wouldn't be able to see the front end threw my dust cloud. Besides that, I don't look behind me long enuff to focus on things that far away.:D

yeah since i would be coming around to lap you,,, you better keep looking forward and speed it up we're only on the first lap....hahaha:p

looks sweet. i cant wait to get a different bumper and race hood. if i could afford it i would already have it. when we gonna go riding alex?

looks sweet. i cant wait to get a different bumper and race hood. if i could afford it i would already have it. when we gonna go riding alex?

this weekend we are hitting up new river/ north cave creek area... you got my digits, hit me up brotha fish B)

that's probably exactly how it would look if I ever rolled thru your street...

sitting there all clean pretty and wishing it was a big boy bike LOL. could probably fight for 1st racing my kids 90 :D LOL j/p nice bike!

that's probably exactly how it would look if I ever rolled thru your street...

sitting there all clean pretty and wishing it was a big boy bike LOL. could probably fight for 1st racing my kids 90 :D LOL j/p nice bike!

hey hey hey if i wanted to beat ur LTR i would hop on one of my other rides
dddj00.jpg

lol just face it everyone i can not be beat.I:I