just got ripped

oil was already disconected but i removed the pump and blocked it with a bolt and a brake line gasket (even though you guys told me not to) installed new clutch, adjusted it up, and took her for a ride. she rips, never owned a two stroke before ill probably end up keeping it and make it an ongoing project, i got a set of track tires from my buddy for $100 theyre 18s for the back and 21s for the front. Also got my pro armor grab bar for my 450 to match my nerfs if anyone cares. ill clean up my blaster and get some pictures out next week so you guys can see what im working with here.

Thanks for all the help and advise
Dylan

excellent to hear!

You're onto something about the price for parts versus other quads. People rip blasters but they're inexpensive to own and modify and fun rides.

i cut a bunch of the tabs off the frame today and smoothed em out and im gonna mount up my 18s for the back and 21s for the front wednesday at work, ill get a couple pictures up then. the starter clutch went on my 450 and i sliced a 20" razr on it this weekend at the coal hills so any money type stuff for the blaster is gonna have to wait hahaha