just curious about banning

Whats more curious is how a newbie knows about yb? Just sayin

i learned all about him from back reading its not that wild lol dont be trying to ban every noob that comes by, there are hundreds of posts and threads on yb and kenedy so dont be getting your feathers all in a rustle

im here for 2 years and nothing new happens, but when we all decided to make the 300+ post rules...and im gone for a couple months and we get a huge wave of new people,and banns are hannded out left and right...

he also at that same time, took ken oconnors money and built him a swingarm that was 2 inches out of line at the rear axle and just plain ugly and dangerous, and flat out refused to refund his money or give him a stock swingarm back to replace the one he fubar'd, pics are here......
http://www.kenoconnorracing.com/R an...Swingarms.html
http://www.kenoconnorracing.com/R and DCustomSwingarms.html

and the smaller things that added up to that.................

falsely promoted kennedy's work, saying his motor was a beast, then came on like 6 months later asking for advice on how to get it running, so it wasnt even in the bike yet, but yet it was the best, most powerful thing ever, which led to countless peeps getting grossly inferior work done by kennedy ???

then when i started questioning all this false promotion, and kennedy's ethics, which is a whole other story (purposely burning peeps clutches to sell clutch kits, and giving false jetting info so motors would fry, to get more business)
so yb decides to forward all my PRIVATE messages to him, straight to kennedy
which had the big brass on here on my ass about trying to expose kennedy because he was a paying sponsor to the forum with big $$$ and a banner at the top

but in the end, YB is banned, kennedy is exposed and rarely comes on anymore

if anyone would like to say hello to YB, or at least tell him he's the biggest douche to ever grace an atv forum, he's over on powersportsjunkies.com
(where rockstar and 370 exposed kennedy's shady business practices)
and also bluetraxx.com

YB and kennedy have also both been banned from e2s.com

so, all in all, this place has been way better without those 2, way less drama, and no more ripoffs from those 2 douchebags

I have a Kennedy built engine and it hauls ass! I:II:II:II:II:I

I have a Kennedy built engine and it hauls ass! I:II:II:II:II:I

bring it to one of our get togethers ?????
busco or awks wild ride III this year ???
and we'll see how it hangs with a ken oconnor or flotek ported motor,
we prove our builders work in the "for real" world...on the trails and tracks,
not just on here, blowin smoke up kids asses, promotin someone who is a known, proven, ripoff douchebag !!!!

bring it to one of our get togethers ?????
busco or awks wild ride III this year ???
and we'll see how it hangs with a ken oconnor or flotek ported motor,
we prove our builders work in the "for real" world...on the trails and tracks,
not just on here, blowin smoke up kids asses, promotin someone who is a known, proven, ripoff douchebag !!!!

joe, please, tell us how your really feel. really, don't hold back,
let it all out. lol

scammers have been around since the start of time, and aint goin nowhere.

same old scams, different scammer.

i was in lowes yesterday picking up some stuff, guy approaches me, his voice is quivering, says "hey, i got this gift card worth 250$, give me 150$ for it, i need to get my kid some stuff for xmas"

im a softy, and ALWAYS willing to help out even a stranger in need.
i take it, he has a receipt showing the amount left on a card, but its from another store, i say sure, i start walking towards the registers.
he says "hey, where you goin?"
i tell him, "i hope your not bullchitin me, cuz i dont like that and it would make me mad, im gonna verify the card at the register, if its good, i'll give you the 250$ you say is on it, if there isnt, im gonna kick your azz for saying you need help and trying to prey on my good soul"

he stops in his tracks, puts his head down and says "just give it back, sorry"
i tell him no, and ask him if times are really hard, or are you needing money for your obvious drug problem, he looks at me and takes off running.

same old scam, diff scammer.
pissed me off he would use a kid for an excuse.
they all get exposed, scum is scum

i dont have the time to tell you how i really feel about someone who would try to nikaseal/chrome plate a blaster cylinder, because he overbored it, then pass that off to one of our members on here, to try and race with it ???
only to have it fry after the first heat cycle, then tell the customer he did something wrong, and tuff luck, you just wasted a couple hundred dollars, but i got my money, to buy my kids cheeseburgers, xmas gifts, or even supply a drug habit ???,
and thats just one example of what i have first hand personal knowledge of on here, besides the clutch frying, jetting fiasco he was exposed of on psj.com

but yet every member on here with a blue name will tell us all different, is absolute BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it actually looks like they are promoting this type of business - versus protecting all of us members on here from it ????

am i gonna sit back, post popcorn eating smiley faces and allow one more member to not know about such scams, i dont think so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

callin it like i see it ...since 1963

i see we are cut from similiar molds.

i'll pm you my email addy, so if you gits banned, lol, let me know where you went

you, like others, really think i will get banned for expressing my first amendment rights ?????????????
just because the BLUE and i dont see eye to eye ?????
or i "call them out" if i feel it's needed ??????????

i have your email rayn, but wont be needing it anytime soon.

noobs, i dont know that answer, i just know what i stated above about nikasealing a blaster cylinder, so you may be on to something, tell us more about this cylinder you sold him, more than likely someone will come forward saying they were the unlucky recipient of such said cylinder
/\/\ basing that on past shady business practices

whe i first joined i bought a airsal cylinder kit off ebay for a crazy cheap price. once i got it there were a few things that i didnt liek about it and that didnt make sense so after ALOT of research and talking to pittboss about it a few times i concluded that it was a early defect from the factory and was only supposed to be used as a display. i got in touch with teh seller and he refunded my money but said "just keep it so you can use the gaskets" so i did. im not sure how but at some time that cylinder came up in conversation with kenndy and he offered to buy it to use as a platform for one of his draggers, so i sold that junk to him and bought my beloved flotek cylinder. kinda sounds liek the same cylinder..... but i dunno.....

YB dicked everyone on the swing arms. But look at the pictures they were FUBAR from the beginning. I personal wouldn't buy something that ugly and in the end it ended up breaking

thanx for the support dakota, but seriously, none needed,
everyone, including BLUE,
know that i am right about doofus