Just bought 3 and 1/2 dirtbikes for $700

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
I picked up an 08 YZ85, 03 KTM85, and an 03 RM65. A YZ85 parts bike came with it. The YZ85 motor is locked up, KTM has a good hot rods crank, but needs top end, and I got the RM65 started, but it has piston slap. All of them were bikes that were raced. Had the kids name and numbers on them and grips were wire tied. Me and Woodrow Wilson will be busy. Just started flipping bikes and it looks like this deal will pay off good.

good deal mike, should make some nice flips

I put an ad on craigslist for unwanted bikes. They were in pieces.

I bought the PW80 for $150. Got it running. Then put a decal kit and rear tire on it. Sold it for $550.

Nice! get all 3 running and you could sell them for 1000-1500 depending on priced by you

my friend is looking to trade his pos warrior for a 06 ktm 85

there is one by us for 800 that "wouldnt start" after it was parked. but that is new this weekend, he has been contacting the trade for 3-4 weeks lol

wow!

my friend bought his rm for 600, he put on cl for 1450, guy he got it from was asking 1200 lol

he is a master at jewing people down got giz's bike cheaper. 1300 for a 2200 jeep

Well KTM's are expensive and the YZ is an 08. I wouldn't have bought them for $700 if they all would sell for $1,500

Got the rm back together with new bottom end and new piston. Damn that little bike is fast. I'm 225lbs and it has no problem pulling up in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! Probably 4th too but I didn't try. Woodrow wilson rode it too.

I also bought an 07 ttr125 big wheel for $300. Cleaned the carb, new spokes in rear wheel, battery, and graphics kit. That is ready to sell too. I think it's a slow bike, but it will be good for a kid.

Bottom end kit came for the 08 yz85. Already have a 2mm overbore cylinder and brand new piston. That's going to be a nice bike. Mods are graphics kit with new plastics, asv levers, gold excel rims, v force 4 reeds, holeshot button on forks, UNI filter, renthal bars, and ported cylinder.

The ktm cylinder is getting replated now. Thanks KOR.

I will post pics soon. I can't upload pics from my phone anymore. It always says the file is to large and I can't paste with my I pad.

Reactions: motoman159