elka lt quad rate fronts
pep lt no link rear
lonestar roundhouse swinger
lonestar stem
lonestar axle
hypers with itp's
billet hubs

He is going too ride it tommorrow. I've ridden it and it is def fast

love it haha i dont care what colors u make it.. i know she has a red heart beating in her haha... thats a good chassis that ur son can grow with... when ever it comes time you could drop a new crf450 motor in it since im 100% sure the mounts are the same on the motors... new efi 450 should grace it some day :)

yeah, very nice, and the ability to grow too !!!!

we're gonna miss having him reppin the blasters as he did so well

WOOO easy guys...hes still racin Blasters. This is just a practice quad and ocassionally race like today when he won both motos lol There wasnt a big turn out and it was his first day on the quad, but hes gettin used to it. He still loves his Blaster and def not ready to get rid of it. Thanks for all the compliments on the new one tho!

Very nice! He will be unstoppable now in almost all classes! Can';t wait to see some vids of him! I think he will always love the blaster!

very nice build,Good to know you can't get the youngin to let go of that blaster!!! We know he loves that 2 stroke power!!!What else you got hiding in the stable on us???lol Looks great bro,very nice job as always.

Thanks again and ill get vid at the next practice. The Blaster cant go anywher..Ken OConner and Jordan have a championship to win!!! dually ya never know what will show up next lol