Joining the darkside

that thing is bad ass, they make a streetfighter front for it, makes it look beastly, first thing u need to do is degree ur cams, its fairly easy and quick horsepower. it is an intricate process though, if u know what ur doing, no problem.

It's street legal... doesn't count for joining the dark side! XD

Looks nice. Hope you enjoy!

Yep i heard of that. I know these things arent the fastest but there supposed to be fun. All my buddies ride cbr's and r6's, there all wondering why im gettin a super moto haha.

forgot to update this thread.
This is the one i ended up going with.
man she wheelies easy
58225c_20.jpg

With the way gas prices are I need to work on the Honda C70 in the garage. 100mpg sounds pretty good right about now at $4.21/gal, so you might want to get some plates for the DRZ as well. I:I

i think that doug gust used to race a ltz/drz hybrid quad before the LTR came out, i luv the drz's i want one!

I think it had a DRZ bottom end because that's the only way you can fit a kick starter for racing on a Z400. It's a MAJOR pain in the ass to fit a kicker on the regular Z bottom end.

I remember they did a race to compare rider skill, and I was laughing hysterically. They had Doug's factory LTZ quad completely built for racing against a stock Z400 to compare the difference in speed and swapped riders with this entry level racer guy and Doug beat his lap time on the stock Z400 even when the other guy had the factory LTZ. Oh the shame. :-[

Last edited: