Joining the darkside

seems expensive...
Keep in mind this is in Canada. Theres a few others for 4500-4700 but they all have 10 000 kms and range from 05-07. This is one of the best deals i have found, In Canada. i have searched everywhere haha. Was actully looking for ones just across the border but nothing good.

i plan on gettin rid of the ugly tail light and signals and replacing with a flush mount. Well then of course pipe and jet it

don't believe them. the cookies are a lie. they are the darkside for a reason

lol sweet bike man u cant exactly get many 2 strokes when it comes to road bikes

haha yea man, if i could make a yz250 street legal i would but this will have to do.
i like this front fender on the bike oh and the exhaust
0903_sbkp_01_zsuzuki_dr_z400smright_side_view.jpg

o hell i thought you where gonna out car tires on your blaster. the term DARKSIDE is when people put car tires on there motorcycles

CAR tires on a motorcycle google it. i dont make this sh*t up on my own man. when you learn something come back and tell me your sorry for WTFing me ;)

it looks gay if you ask me. Massive tires on many things looks stupid as hell. But then again it makes some things look cool like monster trucks or mudding quads.

look it up my friend. its not always "massive" tire alot of the time the tires are the same size as the factory motorcycle tire the only difference is that its a car tire and not a motorcycle tire.
it looks gay if you ask me. Massive tires on many things looks stupid as hell. But then again it makes some things look cool like monster trucks or mudding quads.