jetting promblems / reeds

2stroke4lif3

Dec 6, 2010
okay so i installed the vito kit in my blaster two days ago and dragged it today and did pretty good but i couldnt get it to run with the jets that vito gave me i had to put my stock jets back in to get it to run and the bottom end sucks but the top end is okay i have a fmf fatty and everything else is stock i was wondering if anyone else had this promblem and any suggestions. and next on the list is im trying to keep my quad a sleeper at the drags and was wondering if the vito carbon flex reeds are any good?

Also the vitos reeds i hear suck and break alot get a set of boyeans. btw all reeds do is throttle response

okay first off sorry its the vito 240 kit and it comes with five differnt main jets i have the stock carb on it which it says it works with and in the the instructions it says to use a 340 main jet and it wouldnt run the only way i got it to run is with both stock jets and are those reeds any good?

im rocking a vitos needle ran good. well now its runnin a lil off but its not from the needle i dont believe.