jetting help 28mm pwk...

the spot where i keep my blaster at my buds house has a drag strip where you could run wide open for a mile. big huge field. to test your crab we could swap it on my bike with my mods and if it wants leaner like your testing that could be a sign of something within the carb . and after we get it tuned we could go riding so if you wanted to make an adventure out of it we could. pm me if you want and we will set up a time

the spot where i keep my blaster at my buds house has a drag strip where you could run wide open for a mile. big huge field. to test your crab we could swap it on my bike with my mods and if it wants leaner like your testing that could be a sign of something within the carb . and after we get it tuned we could go riding so if you wanted to make an adventure out of it we could. pm me if you want and we will set up a time

thats sound like itd be pretty decent. i have to at Least get it so it will run to a point were its ridable. its close! i just have to get it a little closer before i dare try and do a plug chop even.

i'd be glad to help out. also riding with people on something other than 250 dirtbikes would be nice too

lol, i agree! im on the hunt for the ever elusive dgh needle. i think awk was right, thats the ticket from all the research ive done. ive got the wot bog gone (almost) but in lowering my needle a clip, i leaned the mid. go figure. as soon as i get my hands on one, i think my problems are solved!!! id take a trip to killington, get a few local guys here to go to. sound like itd be a good time.